15 part 2

(A/N: Hey guys! It's been a while! o(^-^)o I have been super busy recently so I haven't been able to write. My sister is getting married in a month so my family has been super busy with preparations. On another note I am super happy to have recently achieved 500 followers. I feel so amazed and lucky that so many people like my writing. For the people that have been reading and enjoying my work thank you so much. I won't be able to update for most of June because of my sister's marriage so I'll try to write as much as possible for the rest of May. _(:3」∠)_ Anyways I hope you enjoy the part 2 of chapter 15! (*^_^*) )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tian Yi stared at Feixiang so intensely as if he wanted to look right into his soul. The words he wanted to ask stuck in his throat. What if Feixiang didn't have the memories? Would he think I'm crazy? Tian Yi's breathing grew ragged. His heart rate accelerated and his pupils dilated. This time he didn't even have to ask Ni Ni what he was feeling. He had seen the same signs on many soldiers during the war. Fear. Anxiety. Panic. He was feeling it all. For someone who had felt nothing for so long it was emotional overload. This must be what it feels like to be hit by a bus.

Feixiang immediately noticed the change in Tian Yi and became extremely concerned. He pulled Tian Yi into his arms and worriedly asked, "What's wrong? Yi-er are you okay? Talk to me please!" Tian Yi took deep breaths and calmed himself. He could see the heavy love and tension in Feixiang's expression. Tian Yi tried to curve the edges of his lips into a reassuring smile, but it just seemed to make Feixiang more agitated. I clearly haven't mastered smiling yet. I'll have to ask Ni Ni to coach me on that.

Tian Yi responded languidly to Feixiang's questions. He hadn't mastered the art of lying yet so he honestly spoke of his feelings. There was a moment of hesitation before the words streamed out. "I'm afraid that you won't love me anymore because I'm different. I'm anxious that you will get tired of waiting for me to learn normal feelings. I've become too dependent on you." Feixiang was stunned at his reply and he was left speechless. Feixiang struggled with mixed feelings. Should he be happy that Tian Yi cares about him or distressed at his insecurity. Tian Yi had just proposed, shouldn't that imply that he's firm about his feelings?

Feixiang was flustered and didn't know what to do. Tian Yi was his first love. He had never cared to have any serious relationships in his past. How could he reassure Tian Yi that he was serious and would never leave him? Feixiang decided to go with his gut and try to comfort him. He promised himself that he would do everything to give Tian Yi a sense of security and never create any misunderstandings. "Yi-er, I want to marry you and be with you forever. I've never been in any serious relationship before so I don't know how to show you how I feel. I can wait for you to feel for the rest of our lives, and even if you don't get there my love won't change. I hope I can make you feel secure and give you endless promises but you may not believe them. Only time can tell."

Tian Yi nodded and grasped Feixiang's hand to pull him to the beautiful bench in the gazebo. Feixiang became overly excited as he started spouting about all kinds of grand wedding plans, some that were so ridiculously over the top. Tian Yi just listened to his wild delusions and unbeknownst to himself a faint smile graced his lips.

Ni Ni stayed silent and decided to leave the love birds alone. She decided to go monitor the green tea bitch and semi-asshole.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Tian Mei had rushed to the teahouse to meet with Song Huang. She placed a veil over her face before she entered and was once again escorted to a secluded corner. At the table sat the same disguised man. She exhaled a sigh of relief at seeing her soon to be co-conspirator. She smoothed out her dress to seem more elegant and composed before she approached the table. She no longer waited for any courtesy from the man and gracefully sat across from him.