Aliens of London - IV

Continue from Aliens of London - III

---

Rose walked out were the TARDIS was with Jackie and Mickey. Mickey was right. The TARDIS, the Doctor and Lily were gone.

"They wouldn't just go!" Rose said. "They promised me!"

"Oh, they dumped you Rose." Mickey laughed. "Sailed off into space. How does it feel, huh? Now you are left behind with the rest of us Earthlings. Get used to it."

"No." She shook her head, key still in hand. "No they wouldn't do that-"

"What're you two chimps going on about? What's going on?" Jackie commanded answers. "What's this Doctor done now? And where is Lillian?"

"Ho, ho, ho. He's vamoosed." Mickey answered. "How could we trust him? Cause you're older sister thinks he's some big hero?"

"No they haven't! And he is!" Rose held up the key to eyesight. "He's not, because he gave me this-" she stopped as they key started to glow and warm up in her hand. She turned and grinned at the sight of the TARDIS materializes. "I said so!" She then say her mum staring at it with eyes wide. "Mum! Mum, go inside! Mum, don't stand there, just go inside! Just, Mum, go!"

Jackie didn't listen and continued watching the TARDIS appear fully.

"How'd you do that then?" Jackie asked, paralyzed with shock.

-

"Well, what do you know? He lied." Lily giggle as she watched Rose take a spot between them two. "He went and had a look. But he told me whole crash landing's a fake."

"I thought so. Just too perfect." The Doctor interrupted. "I mean, hitting Big Ben. Come on, so I thought let's go and have a look."

"Mum's here Lils." Rose interrupted them.

"Oh, that's just what I need! Don't you dare make this place domestic." he groaned.

Lily turned to see a shocked Jackie enter the TARDIS. As she head over to her Mickey confronted the Doctor and Rose. "You ruined my life, Doctor. People thought they were dead. I was a murder suspect because of you."

"You see what I mean?" The Doctor pointed out. "Domestic."

"I bet you don't even remember my name." Mickey challenged him.

"Ricky." he replied with a smirk.

"It's Mickey." Rose corrected him.

"No, it's Ricky."

"I think I know my own name." Mickey said

"You think you know your own name?" The Doctor scoffed. "How stupid are you?"

"Doctor!" Rose shouted in disbelief. The Time Lord only shrugged and looked over to Lily who was confronting Jackie.

"Everything is true." Jackie gasped, "All you're dreams Lily. Everything."

"Mum," Lily spoke slowly. "I can explain."

Before she could Jackie ran out of the TARDIS. "Mum!" Rose called out for her and started to run out but Lily caught her arm.

"No just . ." Lily sighed. "Just let her take it all in."

-

Before Lily could let go of her arm she gave it a light squeeze of comfort then went to the Doctor's side. "That was a real spaceship. So it's all a pack of lies? What is it, then? Are they invading?"

"Funny way to invade," Mickey chuckled. "Putting the world on red alert."

"Good point!" The Doctor laughed. "So, what're they up to?"

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

Jackie paced in her bedroom for about five minutes before sitting down on her bed. The telly had the news playing in the background.

"As the crisis continues and the government shows remarkable lack of leadership, paranoia sweeps the country. There've been at least three reports of public assaults on people falsely identified as aliens. Now back to Tom Hitchinson."

"Are there more ships to come? And what is their intention? The authorities are now asking if anyone knows anything. If any previous sighting has been made, then call this number. We need your help."

Jackie took no tine grabbing the phone dialing the number. After three tries she finally got hold of someone. "Yes, I've seen one. I really have." Jackie told the operator. "An alien. And they're with him. My daughters, they're with him. And they aren't safe. Oh, my God. They aren't safe." she began rambling in worry. "I've seen an alien, and I know his name. He's called the Doctor." she continued saying facts she remembered from Lily's books. "It's a box. A blue box. My eldest called it a TARDIS."

She heard an alarm go off then the operator hung up. "Hello? HELLO?" she groaned and threw the phone on the ground.

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

Please leave your wonderful comments below and don't forget to vote :)

- KleeAlise11