56 ~ just too incredible

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Chaeyoung smiled and pecked Lisa's lips. The blonde sighed and closed her eyes.

"Not helping Rosie."

"How much d-do you love me?" Chaeyoung asked her, more like a tease seeing how Lisa looked. She seemed distressed... but in a good way?

"I love you from Australia to the moon and back. And from Thailand to the moon and back." Lisa smiled. "Then from Australia, Thailand, and the moon, to Korea and back.

"Stop." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Never." Lisa leaned down and kissed her again. "Except I have to stop kissing you." She sat up on Chaeyoung, preparing to leave the bed.

The brunette wasn't even thinking when she put her hands on the girls waist. Lisa looked at her with wide eyes. Chae suddenly had wide eyes too.

"D-Don't want me to leave so soon?" Lisa questioned.

"Stay." Chaeyoung's fingers played on her waist.

Lisa's face went red as she looked down. Slowly grabbing Chaeyoung's hands and putting them down. "I told my mom we'd head back down."

With that, she got up and made her way into the restroom.

Chaeyoung sat up, baffled. Why did Lisa just stop? They've kissed longer before? Moved with, and on, each other more. Why did she just leave her there?

Lisa soon opened her door with her hair put freshly up. Chaeyoung smiled at her when she noticed Lisa looked a little... nervous?

"You okay Lis?"

"I should be asking you that. Not the other way around." Lisa pouted.

Chaeyoung stood up and went to her, hugging her and pouting herself. "W-Who says I can't care about you?"

"No one baby." Lisa smiled. "You're just hot that's all."

"What?"

"I think I heard my mom." Lisa grinned and left their hug, moving towards the door.

"I didn't." Chaeyoung replied.

"I know." Lisa smiled as she made her way down stairs.

Chaeyoung furrowed her brows and followed after her. Lisa had went and sat next to her mom who had made her way to the couch.

Her boyish position already in full motion.

"Hey girls." Ami smiled to them.

"Hey momma." Lisa said, leaning onto her mom's side. Switching seamlessly back into Korean. Chaeyoung practically forgot they were even speaking English.

She went over and sat down on Lisa's other side, the blonde's arm already up on the back of the couch. She slipped in and cuddled into Lisa's side, feeling the arm go around her.