16.

A/N: hello! More of you are starting to read this story and it's so much fun to read your comments. It's almost time for the "dating" to begin.. I hope you enjoy this one!

After an unexpectedly fun week at the house, the girls unfortunately had to go back home, which also meant: back to work. The past week at the house taught both Camila and Lauren quite a bit about each other, so for the last couple of days, they were acting a bit more civil towards each other than usual.

"They're, almost, like, normal?" Ally uncertainly asked Dinah, who smiled proudly. "I know right! I told you this week would work!"

"Yes, you were kind of right," Ally states as she looks at Camila and Lauren, who are discussing if Daniela is a top or a bottom. "Oh, come on! Daniela is quite a bit like me and I'd top Emily any day," Camila exclaims, using a lot more arm movement than necessary for the claim. "You're a top? Don't make me laugh," Lauren raises her eyebrows challengingly, which only makes the other girl smirk. "You know better than to challenge me, Jauregui," Camila replies smoothly, fully knowing what she's doing as she steps a bit closer. Lauren immediately regrets her decision and takes a step back. "Okay, okay, stop being annoying," the raven haired girl says unsurely.

Ally's eyebrows nearly shoot to her hairline. "Are they... flirting?" she asks incredulously as Dinah just nods proudly. "I know! I did it. I sailed this ship out of the harbour, you're welcome."

"Well, that's perfect. The fake dating should be a little less horrible then, right?" Ally asks Dinah, because she feels really bad about the situation, but she has no influence in it whatsoever. Dinah shrugs. "I hope so. Camila feels really shitty, though. She likes this girl and now she's scared it'll never work."

Ally sighs, she never wanted any of this for the girls. They might be the most annoying people on set, but she loves them nonetheless. She feels a little bit like the mother of her two pubescent daughters. However, at the same time she thinks this might be good for the girls. They have never liked each other without any legitimate reason for it, besides the fact that they both have an incessant need to bother each other, so maybe this will get them to open their eyes and look at each other in a new light. She might not fully agree with Dinah's methods, but she could see the two of them date. You don't get that kind of chemistry on screen out of nowhere.

After they're done filming for the day, Ally tells the girls to come into her office again. "So, the board thinks it's about time we start this thing," she starts as she tries to look at the girls' facial expressions, which are oddly calm. Camila just nods defeatedly, knowing that there's nothing she can do about it. "Do you guys have a plan?" Ally asks, "Like, how are you going to make this believable?"

"We've been making it believable for a couple of seasons now. I think we can manage," Lauren answers grumpily, because she hates that this has to happen.

"Yeah, I guess we just hold hands and kiss on the street and stuff," Camila adds, actually trying to be helpful. The statement makes Lauren blush a bit though.

Ally nods. "Sounds good. Are you comfortable with that? I need to be extremely sure that this doesn't cross any limits for you guys," she says genuinely.

Camila and Lauren both scoff a bit. "Ally, we know this isn't your fault, so we aren't blaming you at all, but I think this is crossing both of our limits a little," Lauren says, to which Ally lets out a sigh. "I know, I get it. I wish this wouldn't have to happen girls. I'm so sorry."

"We know," Lauren and Camila say at the same time. "It's fine. We've kissed before, don't worry about it," Camila says, more so to comfort herself. "Yeah, Camila's just very sloppy, but I'll manage," Lauren smirks.

"Excuse me?!" Camila exclaims. "Sloppy? I've only ever received compliments, Jauregui."

"From whom? People who like kissing their dogs?"

Camila's mouth falls open. "You, no. What? I'm not.." she stutters, because she's honestly doubting everything she's ever done before. Does she really kiss badly? That would be horrible. Lauren just laughs at Camila's mouth opening and closing like a fish on dry land.

Ally drops her face into her hands. "This will never work," she mumbles into her hands.

---------

Later that day Camila is sitting on the couch with Hailee, explaining everything that happened today.

"Wait, so it's actually going to happen, like, the fake stuff?" Hailee asks. She obviously knows it was inevitable, but it's still really weird to have your sort-of-girlfriend kiss other people whilst you are hidden behind the scenes. Camila simply nods in response.

"Wow, that sucks. Do you still hate each other that much?" Hailee asks genuinely, knowing that Camila can't stand the other girl.

Camila nods again. "Well, not as much as before. The comments are a little less truthful, I guess. Less harsh," she explains. "It feels a bit more like we're joking, instead of the way we used to completely wreck each other," Hailee nods along whilst Camila explains. "Well, except for today! Ally was talking about the fact that Lauren and I are going to have to kiss each other and then Lauren said I kiss badly!"

Hailee laughs at Camila's face, because she looks so genuinely upset by it that it's funny. "She was probably joking, Mila," she chuckles.

"It didn't sound like it! She told me I guess very sloppily, like a dog or something!"

Even though Hailee still thinks it's quite funny, she notices that Camila might actually be a little bit upset about it. "You're probably fine, Mila," she tries to reassure the other girl.

"Fine? FINE? I don't want to be just fine! That's like the worst compliment ever," Camila exclaims. "And how would you know?"

Hailee chuckles. "I wouldn't, because you had to go on a trip with your fake girlfriend, instead of kissing the girl you're actually going out with," she says jokingly.

Camila raises her eyebrows. "Oh, so it's my fault now?" she smirks as she scoots a bit closer to the other girl.

Hailee nods confidently. "You're always saying that you're such a top, but it's very hard to believe you when you haven't even made the first mo-," she doesn't get to finish her sentence, because Camila's lips are on hers. She's kissing her softly, but confidently and Lauren was definitely lying her ass off. Camila is an amazing kisser.

She feels Camila's tongue lick her bottom lip, asking for permission, which she happily grants. Yup, definitely an amazing kisser.

Camila pulls away first, but not before giving one last tiny peck on the other girl's lips.

"Y- yeah, point proven, for sure," Hailee stammers, pupils still a little dilated. "So, Lauren was lying," she says, because she feels like Camila should know, "you're an amazing kisser."

Camila smirks as she fist pumps. "I knew it! Fuck yeah I am. I am fucking gr-," This time Camila doesn't get to finish her sentence, because Hailee has her arms wrapped around her neck and is kissing her confidently.