Shaadi Ki Tayyari

The next day, 9th June, 2019

Nandini and Mukti drove off to Sabyasachi's designer collection factory outlet.

Mukti: Hey beautiful..

Mukti met one of her friends, Amaya, working for that store.

Amaya: Mukti, so nice to see you.. Where's Alya?

Mukti: This time, it's not Alya, it's me and Nandini.. Actually, Nandini ki shaadi ho rahi hai.. And we want the best!

Amaya: Definitely.. Come with me, I'll show you the latest collection.

They looked at the outfits and Nandini wasn't able to find the best one.. They left the shop and got into the car. Mukti suggested Manish Malhotra but Nandini refused.. Nandini took her to a shop for wedding dresses.. And, fortunately, she found the perfect dress. [it's a surprise]

Mukti: Oh God! Bas ho gaya.. Aur shopping nahi. Wedding dress ho gaya hai ab, khaana.. Please!

Nandini: Sorry Mukti, tumhe maine itna pareshan kiya..

Mukti: Arre, tumhaari shaadi hai. Apni choti behen ke liye itna toh kar sakti hoon na..

Nandini smiled at her.

They went to the food court. Nandini ordered a veg burger, while Mukti ordered a chicken burger and fries enough for both.

Nandini: Bhabhi, aap ke liye bhi shopping kar lete hai na.. Don't mind but, I don't think you have any indian wear.

Mukti first glared at her then looking at her cute expression, started laughing.

Mukti: It's true, I don't have any indian wear.. Let's buy for both of us.

They spent their time shopping for MaNan wedding and finished at 9:30 pm, when Nandu felt sleepy..

10th June, 2019

Mukti stayed at Murthy House, for the night, with Nandini.. And they were to start for Mangalore with Abhimanyu and Aryamann. She informed Fab 5 that she wouldn't be coming to college for a week, as it is one of her friends' wedding. It was difficult hiding it, but Mukti being Mukti did it. Manik and Cabir said that they are going to Dubai for some business work. Nandini told Navya that she's going to Mangalore to meet Amms.

8:00 am:

Abhimanyu: Good morning Shona..

Abhimanyu met Mukti and she widened her eyes when he said Shona, because Nandini and Aryamann were also there.

Aryamann: Mere pyaare bhai aur bhabhi, hum dono bhi khade hai yahan pe..

Abhimanyu faked a smile.

Nandini: Bhaiyyas and Bhabhi, hum sab late ho rahe hai.. Chalein?

Mangalore 12th June, 2019... 5:30:

Nandini: Hello.. Mukti, tum hotel aa jao.. Aaj meri engagement hai and I want you to no more hide from Manik.

Mukti was staying in Amms' Gurukul...

Mukti: I am coming.. Manyu has picked me up.

It was time for Nandini's chunni ceremony.. She was dressed up like this...

 She was dressed up like this