chapter 3~

recap of what happened last chapter:

I sat down and ate half of my food.

"older sister" said the smol guy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

right now:

"wHAT?" i said starting of quiet and then accidentally screaming.

"you have a booger in your nose." he said.

i quickly rub my nose.

'oh no' i thought,

did i walk around like that the whole time. That's so embarrassing!!!

WHY DIDNT THAT SERVANT MAID OR WHATEVER TELL MEEEE!!?

...

well, it's actually not that bad compared to what i did in my previous life.

anyway, i should thank him.

"......thank you." i said.

"yeah, your welcome." said the little guy that looked like me in a crappy disguise.

Soon after my parents saw me being satisfied with the food, told me to go rest or play outside with my younger brother.

I decided to go outside and play with my younger brother to get some exercise and i am also extremely bored.

We went outside to the garden. I tried to walk slower so that he would be in front and i could follow him and not seem like i see this place for the first time.

Hey, what was lilia's younger brother called..........

ugh, i'll just call him younger brother or try to avoid saying sentences that require saying his name.

This younger brother looks just like me. He had the same Light blonde hair, face and eye shape as me, the only thing that looks different from me is instead of having sparkly light pink eyes he has sparkly brownish pink eyes. Oh he is also one head shorter than me lol.

"Yo, liL bRo ya wANna sWing on ThAt SwiNg?" is what i would've wanted to say

but instead i said

"Hey, younger brother do you want to swing on that swing?"

"Yep" lil bro said.

he proceeds to sit on the swing.

i follow up with "K, im gonna push you."

"thanks" he said 

Woosh

woooooosh

WHOOOOSH

"A LITTLE SLOWER!!" he screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

To be continued...