•22

(This chapter contains a heated scene, so read it on your own risk)

_______________

Your eyes opened and the first thing you wanted to see Jungkook but he wasn't in the bed. You rubbed your eyes and looked around for him.

You sit up, ruffling your hairs and deciding to use the bathroom but stopped when you saw Jungkook coming out of it.

He smiled as he saw you,
"Good morning."

You smiled back,
"Good morning."

"I actually asked the receptionist for another toothbrush and more towels. They already arrived, you can use them."
Jungkook said as he dried his face which he just washed.

"Thanks alot."
You said as you stood up.

"What would you like for breakfast?"
He asked.

"How about i cook?"
You asked him.

He thought for a second,
"If you want to then you can."

You smiled,
"Just give me 10 minutes."

He nodded,
"Alright."
And left the room, closing it to give you your personal space.

You opened up your suitcase to take out your clothes for today. You went inside the bathroom and did freshened yourself up.

You came out all cleaned up and dressed up. You walked out from the room and didn't find Jungkook in the lounge. You entered the kitchen and he wasn't there too.

You decided to make pancakes. You took out all the ingredients and started to make the mixture.

As you were done with the mixture, you heat up the pan and poured the mixture in. You heard footsteps coming inside the kitchen.

Jungkook came close and hovered above you, peeking at what you are making. He smiled,
"Ohhh, nice shape. I never actually succeeded to make the round shape."

He walked upto the fridge and opened up, taking out the milk carton. He took a glass and poured the milk into it.

He drank all the milk in one go and put back the milk carton inside the fridge.

He turned towards you,
"Would you like coffee? One of the workers down there makes great one."

You shook your head,
"I actually don't drink coffee in the morning."