|27.5|

"Oh god... Jennie..."

Despite the mess that was bound to ensue, Jisoo knew that the first things to go were clothes. Not hers because she was exposed, all for Jennie's taking. But the younger girl wasn't so enthusiastic to get her own clothing off.

Jennie was busy, never had a time out from kissing her and sucking her, leaving Jisoo hot with sweat glistening her skin. She tangled her fingers through the black silky hair that was tickling her since earlier. But she didn't mind how the tips of Jennie's hair were touching her. The only tips she cared about were those of the latter's fingers playing with the nub that was too sensitive already. The other tip that makes her all aroused was that of Jennie's tongue flicking around and around her hardened nip before just like how she did on the other one.

She pulled Jennie up just enough for her to have another liplocking that allows her to taste the tinge of bitterness from a different type of alcohol that she can't distinguish. The other taste, the one that her buds were familiar with, the one that explodes in her mouth and climbs up her senses was entirely Jennie. Something that has her curling her toes every time their soft yet impending muscles meet. Something that she was so addicted to that she chased Jennie's lips as soon as she parted from her.

She was still pressing and pressuring Jisoo where the ache threatens her sanity at the moment. The younger girl was doing as she pleased, taking control of the pace yet as heady Jisoo feels, she wouldn't object if Jennie decided to push into her instantaneously.

Rough.

Hard.

Deep.

Or all three combined...

Jisoo wants it. She wants to feel Jennie in any way that she can. She wants to feel everything all at once as if her body thirsted for it for ages.

Jennie started descending her body, ravishing every part she could reach before finally settling below. She tapped Jisoo's knee twice, getting the older girl's attention. She didn't need a proper lighting to catch the message that Jennie was sending through her eyes. It was almost unfair how she was having a difficulty breathing while Jennie still looked composed, a few messy strands making her sexier.

"Open up for me." Jisoo didn't wait for that palm to hit her because it felt like it would. Her commanding demeanor made her think that she'd be slapped hard if she didn't oblige. It was either that or the expectant look Jennie has that had her furiously blushing. She was trembling and the courageous front she was putting up minutes ago might have crumbled under Jennie's darkening orbs. Impatient as it seemed to be the only explanation, the younger girl held the insides of her thighs and parted it more till they're being stretched. "Fucking spread your legs wider, Jisoo."

Jisoo vaguely saw how Jennie wet her lips, dragging that red flexible muscle across her bottom lip up to her upper one in that sensual way. The next thing Jisoo felt wasn't what she expected because they were moving in such a whirl. Jennie stuck her tongue out long enough for Jisoo to know just how much of that experienced organ was going to touch her. Then with tortorously slow pace, she licked her way up the length of her dripping sex.

She moaned as she felt her wetness being licked up only to be coated with the latter's own saliva. The sight was too erotic for Jisoo to witness when paired with those cat like eyes which never strayed from watching her. The tip barely touching her engorged clit had Jisoo jolting her entire lower limb despite being pinned down. The pads of Jennie's fingers digged on the side of her thighs and hip.

So she could only watch and moan lewdly as the action was repeated. Again and again. Her fingers were clutching the sheets too tight as she kept that eye contact because she can't take what Jennie's doing. What her mouth and tongue were doing. It looked somewhat disgusting, dirty. Jennie was being too dirty, they were being too dirty...