◇10◇

(#3 IN UNORDINARY SNSKAKSNJXAQKKDNDJ)

Chapter 10

Y/N AND JOHN were currently walking to class together chatting. Seraphina was skipping class as usual, leaving just the two. The hallway was mostly isolated since most of the students were already in class. Because of this, Y/N and John nearly shat themselves when Isen decided to pop out of nowhere.

"John!" He called out excitedly.

Guess I'm invisible.

"Isen?" John looked around before pointing at himself. "You talking to me?" He wasn't sure why a high tier was talking to him since they usually only ignore his presence.

"You're John, aren't you? Listen, the school newspaper is writing an article about the life of a low tier and we want it to be as accurate as possible. So I need to ask you a few questions."

To Y/N, this sounded like a way for Isen to pry information about John. On the other hand, she could just be misreading the situation, and there actually is an article being written. She wasn't sure which was the correct answer.

"Okay, sure! I'd love to help! Can we do it later, I have class right now-"

Isen stared blankly at John before laughing, "Ha, that's a good one. Let's go."

"Yep, let's go buddies." Y/N skipped alongside them, smiling.

"Cool, you're coming too Y/N?" John asked, happy a friend was there to keep him company.

Isen frowned, "This is a private interview-"

"I hang around John a lot, so I know quite a bit of information about low tiers that can help you with your article," She interrupted. There was no way she would let John go in there by himself. It's not that she didn't expect him to be able to defend hinself, but Isen was a high tier, and one that was working under Arlo at that.

"It's supposed to be a one on one-"

"Then I won't talk unless you give me a question. It will be like I'm not even there. At least let me come to watch," Her voice was soft, but her expression said otherwise.

Isen gulped, remembering how Blyk had told him how Y/N had almost beat up Arlo. She was not someone to mess with and get on their bad side. "I guess so. The more the merrier, hahaha." He laughed unevenly.

"Great!"

The three entered an empty classroom where Isen gestured them to sit in two seats across from him.

"Thank you two for coming. Please have a seat," He stated formally.

"I didn't have a choice. You basically dragged me here." John deadpanned.

"Alright, I know, I know. Anyways I want you to know that this article is to shed light on low tiers, so speak your mind and don't hold back. Full honesty is encouraged. Same goes for you Y/N."