{ 19 What did you say Pt 2

{19 What did you say Pt 2

Your POV

The two of you stand there looking at each other in silence for a moment, not realizing the two of you are still holding each other hand. When you realize that you quickly let go, his touch leaves a slight tingling sensation in your hand and you have to suppress the urge to immediately take it back. You also noticed that the euphoric feeling was less intense and also the feeling of his emotion had subdued. It hadn't been this quiet inside your head since, well before you met him, it made you feel calm and comfortable. The two of you stood there not knowing what to do or say and the atmosphere was turning awkward.

''Uhm.'' You said breaking the silence, ''Do you maybe want something to drink?''

It was a stupid question to ask at such a moment but you didn't want things to turn more awkward.

''Yeah sure,'' Yoongi replied.

You turned around and opened the fridge to realize you hadn't done any groceries and the only options you had left were either water, tea or wine They were all poor options in this situation, on second thought you could use a glass of wine to ease the nerves. So you closed the fridge and grabbed the bottle of red wine next to the fridge.

''I'm taking a glass of wine do you want some too?'' you asked hoping he would say yes because it would be even more awkward if you were drinking alone.

''Sure,'' Yoongi replied and smiled slightly at you.

Thank god, you thought and smiled back at him. You walked over to the cabinet with glasses and grabbed two wine glasses. You put the glasses on your small dining table and poured them full of wine. Maybe a bit too full, but you didn't care. You grabbed one glass and gave it to Yoongi. He smiled friendly at you when he accepted the glass from your hands and grabbed the other glass and sat down on one of the chairs at your small dining table. Yoongi followed your example and sat down across from you.

''So Y/n,'' Yoongi said, ''I know you were at the fan sign are you a fan?''

You nodded a little bit embarrassed, maybe he would think you were some crazy fangirl or something.

''So you must know a thing or two about me, plus you can read everything online anyway,'' Yoongi said. ''I know nothing about you so tell me. Who are you y/n?''

''uh.''You said not knowing what to tell him, ''what do you want to know?''

You took a sip of wine, you never really liked to talk about yourself, plus you weren't particularly an interesting person. You've always lived quite an uneventful normal life.

''What do you do? work? study?'' Yoongi asked.

''Both you replied,'' I study graphics, design, and media at the Seoul University and on the weekends I work at a small cafe.''

''Seoul university, huh, '' Yoongi smiled at you, ''You must be very smart.''

''oh well that's debatable, '' You sputter and take another sip of wine.

''Siblings?'' Yoongi asks.

''An older brother, '' You replied, ''He lives in Seoul too.''

''Are you guys close?'' He asked.

''Hmm, not really,'' You replied, ''He's had a girlfriend for years, not his soulmate though and he's always busy with work. I rarely see him.''

''How old are you?''

''21.''

''So you're Jungkook's age?''

''Yeah,'' you reply, ''Why does this feel like an interrogation?''