Plan On Telling Me

"I'm in heaven right now will all these substances" Anthony and Trell were in a trance. "You two need to grow up otherwise it's gonna make us look bad. Lori please go find Shane so you can get your groove on."Tanya pushed me away.

I walked around and finally found Shane with his group of friends "I was gonna look for you soon glad you made it" I smiled up at him. "Well Thanks I'm just looking for a nice place to set up shop" I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm pulling me back. "Man stop playing with me let's go get you a drink" We stopped at the table then headed upstairs.

"So hows life so far I know you've met some boys. I'm just hoping there's a room for me because I got some thangs we can do" Shane was an obvious better choice but I didn't even know if his intentions were pure. Just because I'm a freshman doesn't mean I'm stupid and fling at the chance to have sex "I'm really not even worried about boys. I am trying to get adjusted and make some friends if you don't mind" He looked at me just smiling.

"Felt but I'll be your tour guide for this entire week. A bunch of sophomores are going a trip upstate but I'm staying back to sleep and ball. So what do you say about some company" I accepted since it was cute. "Which means we better be eating swell, I'm putting all my trust into you Shane" I walked in between his legs staring him directly in his face. "I'm not gonna fuck up I promise" We pinky promised. "Good now I gotta get back to my friends" He laughed before pulling me down on his lap.

"I don't know why you always trying to run off like I'm gonna allow that shit" He tucked his face into my neck. "I never run away let's just clear the air" I rolled my eyes. "Oh really" In a fast pace he pinned me up against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist. "Yes really now put me down boy" He didn't listen as he sucked in my neck with tender love. My body relaxed against his touch as his hand roamed up my thigh. I was wearing a skirt which I quickly regretted "You not saying nothing now huh" I got my breath back and looked him in his eyes.

"Yeah I'm not but just imagine what I'd be saying if I was on top of your bare chest, your palms gripping on my back as my hips grinder against you...Shit" I laughed noticing him getting hot and bothered. "I can imagine so let's go" He grabbed my hand and we rushed out the party. I didn't even get to say bye to my friends because we all knew how this was gonna end.

He lived in his own place as well "Cute" He closed the door behind us then rushed up on me. Our kisses were filled with hunger as we stripped our clothes off each other "Damn Lori" He laid me back on the couch. I lifted up my legs so he ease in which he didn't. He took me rough which I liked since I could barely form a sound or anything of the fact. We lasted for two rounds before we both knocked out on the floor.

I woke up first and saw he was still sleeping, It was a perfect time to take advantage of him. I got on top of him kissing up on his bare chest "I see you trying to get killed this early" He grabbed me wrapping me up in a tight bear hug. "Maybe but now you'll never know loser" He kissed my forehead. "Calm down I'm sure you sore" I licked his lips hoping he would get the message.

"It'll be fun I promise" I pouted. "I know ya ass already leaving a damn river." He picked me up and we walked to the bathroom getting in the shower. The warm water wet our bodies as I was pressed up against the wall feeling him from behind. He thrusted nice and easy before he sped it and his hands gripped on my breath as I pushed my hands up to keep my body up. My body was aching but I couldn't stop even though he knew I was done for.

"You mine now" He whispered in my ear before tugging at my lip with his. I whimpered because he was still inside even though I know we both came. I wasn't even thinking about Kure and I wanted it to be that way for a while. Since I didn't have any clothes I stole a fit from his closet along with some slides. "I'm hungry we out for some food I already kidnapped you for the day" He stepped up to me holding my face.

After breakfast we went to the mall which was needed since I needed a dress for Kures mixer. "I should get you a necklace or some shit that says Shane's. Here as long as your legal all ages will try to hit on you and offer you rides. It's crazy but your a bad lil 17 year old" He mocked me and I shoved him away. "Once I'm 18 it's gonna be a problem so watch You your gonna have competition" He lightly grabbed my throat whispering naughty things in my ear.

"Trust and believe if you pull it out right here I'm putting it inside of me all the way just to feel the tip in my guts. You don't want me to finish now do you" I looked back at him and he busted out laughing. "You a keeper."