Chapter 35

--Preview--

"Are you waiting for a long time?" Li Na ran towards her friends that currently waiting at the entrance. She was in rushed since its look like they had waited a long time for her.

A guilt feeling pressed her. It took her about a few minutes to completely let disgusting nausea washed away the trace of discomfort from her body after the contact with that sickening man.

"Hey, it's okay. Be careful, don't rush." Ri Xuo welcomed her arrival with a smile.  She wore a black midi short sleeve shirt with short blue jeans that unable to cover her sexy long leg. Behind her there standing Min Mei and Lu Wei. 

Suitable with her cute appearance, Min Mei wore a white lace shirt with a black skirt while beside her Lu Wei wore a grey coat with a white shirt underneath it. Her long hair was left flowing behind her ears giving her a stylish sense of fashion despite her casual dress.

Li Na calmed her heartbeat. Standing among her friend made that erratic emotion before relaxed. She doesn't want to be reminded of that incident and spoiled her day. 

"I am sorry for being late" She smiled sheepishly to them. Due to the vigor from before, her face is still flushing red, made her look so adorable.

 "It's okay. But as a punishment..." Lu Wei pinched her red cheek, "You have to treat us. Okay?" She asked with that teasing laughed hanged on her face.

"Yes. No problem". Li Na nodded repeatedly.

"Yeay! Then, I want ice cream. Fully covered with chocolate" Min Mei started expressing her desire for dessert.  Her eyes shine at the thought of having that.

"Let's go" She pulled Li Na to the nearest store. " Isn't it too early? We just arrived" Li Na turned her head helplessly at Lu Wei.

"Its never too early for ice cream" Min Mei puffed her cheek while shaking Li Na's hand up and down.

"Well its Min Mei. No one can stop her" Lu Wei smilingly shrugged her shoulder helplessly. 

"Well, come on Li Na. Lets filled our stomach first." Ruo Xi pulled Li Na's hand. 

Maybe influenced by the cheerful aura surrounding her, Li Na nodded and follow their steps cheerfully.

After passing through a few outlets, they entered a dessert cafe that displaying various creative arrangement of their sweets. Since Li Na's stomach had already being emptied before, she found that her mouth started watering.

They choose a comfortable spot at the corner of the cafe and started browsing the menu. As this is her first-time exposed to various kind of sweets, Li Na found herself a bit lost. 

"How about you choose this set. Since you like green tea flavor, this can stir you up and the honey toast gave you a sense of fullness " Ruo Xi that sat beside her describing the food and even suggests some with a high evaluation to help her.

After skimming the pages, they finally ordered the food. While waiting for their dessert, of course, a light conversation is bound to happen.

"Li Na, had you already found a job?" Min Mei asked. Since they met, their relationship is quite close that Li Na felt comfortable and fun when being with them so often she talked about her life.

"Yes!" Li Na grins.

"Great! Congratulation" They felt happy for her and its make Li Na smile more widely. Although she used her golden thigh, it's still her achievement, who dare say anything? 

"So where do you work?" Lu Wei continued asking. 

"Its Star Entertainment. I will be working as the Assistant Manager Artist there and will report there next week" Since the drinks had arrived, Li Na wetting her throat with green tea smoothie after answering Lu Wei.

"Is it that Star Entertainment! That company is hard to enter since their employee selection is quite hard. Li Na, you are awesome!" Min Mei's eyes are full of admiration.

Her friend's reaction was in her expectation because even she herself wouldn't believe that she will able to enter the company with her qualification. Noticing the knowing smile on Ruo Xi's face made Li Na let out a dry laugh. 

Its look like Ruo Xi can relate to how Li Na obtained the job as she probably understands that Star Entertainment is one She Yun Tian subsidiary company. So she ignores the look on Ruo Xi's face and shamelessly receives Min Mei and Lu Wei's praising words.

After their ordered food came, they started digging in. As expected! Not only the decoration is perfect, but the taste is also amazing too! Li Na started to bookmark the dessert cafe into the list where she will go with Shen Yun Tian for their date.

After filling their stomach, their day continues with buying the clothes. All kind of styles were skimmed through by them. Girls never stop with one purchase, from clothes to accessories, their hand then full of several ladies item.

After buying clothes, Li Na asked her friends to stop at a formal dress boutique. "Which dress is suitable for birthday anniversary occasion?" She asked for her friend's suggestion since its common for both Lu Wei and Ruo Xi to attend such ceremony and being at the front, Min Mei is most exposed to the latest fashion and style.

"Which style do you prefer?" Ruo Xi asked with her eyes never stop evaluating the dresses on display.

"I like to be modest but not too old fashioned. I don't want to look old too. Maybe something that will make me beautiful but would not be too stands out" As she will attend Shen Yun Tian grandfather's anniversary, she wants to give a positive impression to his family.

"Then, its a fresh and elegant type" Lu Wei nodded in understanding. They choose a number of dresses and then after a long selection, a floor length light blue lace dress was chosen. After Li Na put it one, all her friend smiled. It's a great pick. 

Satisfied with her purchases,  they exit the women section but when passing through the men's section, Li Na stops her steps as her eyes were attracted to a display of tie.

"Li Na, do you want to buy the tie?" Her friends asked her.

Li Na nodded. Her hands holding a blue tie, touching the smooth texture and smiled. She immediately brings the tie to counter and buy it.

"Hey, this color is exactly the same as your dress. It's like a pair. Is it for your boyfriend?" They jokingly asked.

Li Na shook her head, "It's not for my boyfriend" Then after smiling happily, she continued, "It's for my husband" She showed the ring on her finger to them. Actually, she noticed that sometimes they peeked at the ring but no one asked her so she kept silence.

"You are married?" Min Mei opened her mouth exaggeratedly. 

"Yeah. Haven't I told you before?" Li Na innocently asked.

"No! When? With whom?" They excitedly asked.

 "He is Shen Yun Tian. I told you before in the company's cafe. Remember?" She laughed. 

When they heard her answer, the excitement disappeared, "Yeah, Li Na. Yeah" They thought that Li Na was joking so they shrugged her off. 

Without realizing, their date had spent time for a few hours that day already turn night. After eating dinner, its time for them to go back.

---------------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Sorry for a week with no update. Hope you enjoy the latest chapter. Love you \(^v^)/