f i f t y - n i n e

ѕοοиγουиg αи∂ נιнοοи were contemplating which game they should try first and decided upon themselves to try the racing one which the two players in the game had finally finished, the girl beating the boy and seemed to have a bet who would win over the game.

Jihoon and Soonyoung inserted the coins the arcade owner provided for them into the slot and sat to the seats comfortably, their fingers wrapping around the steering wheel as the timer finally counts down from five...

"Wanna bet?" Soonyoung challenged to the younger who seems to be focusing his full attention to the screen.

Four...

"Hm?"

"If I win, you're mine forever."

Three...

"But aren't I already yours?"

Two...

"I know."

Jihoon raised an eyebrow over his soulmate who was only smiling softly at him, his small eyes almost sparkling.

One...

"You're weird."

"For you." Soonyoung added a flirty wink that Jihoon rolled his eyes at.

GO!

And off their game started with the two turning a sharp turn almost immediately at the sudden change of direction of the road.

★彡

Jιнοοи ϲнєєяє∂ ιи νιϲτοяγ as his screen flaunted a word that just proved his triumph.

WIN!

Meanwhile, Soonyoung bumped his head into the steering wheel as the screen showcased him an insulting word (for him) as if mocking him of his lost.

LOSE!

Jihoon was practically jumping in his seat as he threw his arms up into the air, his grin the widest Soonyoung has ever seen so far while Soonyoung was grumbling about his lost, glaring at every person who passed by.

Jihoon hopped out of his seat and laughed, tugging Soonyoung to get off his own seat as well, but Soonyoung wasn't budging. Jihoon smirked.

"Well, well, well, I won, Kwon! What's that for me?" Jihoon poked Soonyoung's side, teasing the other about his lost and Soonyoung was nearly hissing, swatting his boyfriend's fingers away from him. But they seem to come back for more and Soonyoung had to resist the urge to burst out laughing in the middle of the arcade.

"I won, you lost. What do I get now? Huh? Huh?" Jihoon was trying to annoy him on purpose and it was obviously working with the way Soonyoung was pursing his lips while glaring at his lover, like trying to scare him away. But, really, he just looks like a baby having a tantrum.

"I won the game, Soonie. What's it for me?" Jihoon continued to annoy the older, but it seems like Soonyoung has his own way to assort his dominance again, smirking to himself as he leaned on his seat while staring up on his soulmate.

"Oh, you won? Really now?" Soonyoung's smirk widened across his lips and Jihoon suddenly felt nervous of what Soonyoung was planning. When the older stood up, Jihoon had to look up at how tall his boyfriend was and had to step back as Soonyoung started to move his small way towards Jihoon, the younger continuing to step back.