The Immortal Grim Promise [BNHA x RWBY] (Izuku x Salem)

[A/N This Oneshot is of a crossover of BNHA, RWBY, and Fate Stay Night UBW and Fate GO. Shout out to my collaborator/partner Zach150 for inputing these stories on his reaction fanfic. Love his work and you should check him out too!]

[A/N Also notify me in the comments if you want me to post my friend code for Fate GO. Enjoy the story (13654 Words)]

"Listen to me daughter. The outer wall are too dangerous for you to explore without a guide such as Ozma. He will protect you as he is of the best in the kingdom. I'm sorry, but you must wait till he returns." And elderly man said as he had donned on a velvet robe, wrapped over his body as he was dressed of nobility.

Talking to a young woman, with pale skin almost as white as snow. And pale blonde hair that highlighted her clear blue eyes that shined brighter than the sea. Wearing a eligant dress of white, with a purple sash around her waistline. She looked saddened at the elder's words. But could not do a thing.

"I understand father. I shall remain here until then..." She said as sorrow filler her voice with tremble. Strucking the old man with heartache. "I am sorry daughter. But you are well saught by other kingdoms. The tower provides the best protection for you as well as Ozma. Forgive this fool."

The elder left as the door shut behind him. Leaving the girl to look out at her only window to the world. Seeing a view above, down at the town and the kingdom she was born, but never truly experienced it. Gazing down at the kingdom's walls and the greenery surrounding it. She looked at it with such a saddened face.

"Why must I remain in this tower alone? Why can't I ever meet someone aside the knights and magicians as my guide." She said as she looked out the window, feeling the cold breeze hit her face. "Why can't I meet someone else in my own kingdom."

"Ask and you'll receive." "EEP!" The woman let out a sharp sound as she backed away from the window. Seeing a man's face pop out from above outside. Looking at her startled face from upside down.

"Seriously. Am I that frightening to you? I've often been told by some of the town's women I'm quite charming." The man said as he smiled at her. The woman taking notice of his features, being somewhat thin yet sturdy as he jumped onto the edge of her window and sat down. Donning a blue robe with white fur around the edges.

Long robe like pants as well as pouches and a brown sash around his waist. And a long staff, curved and the head covered in ruins and wrappings. She saw him pull the hood of his robe back. Revealing his blackish green hair, groomed back yet remained a bit of a mess and spiky. Along with green eyes and freckles upon his face.

"Yo! Never expected to meet someone else staying in my spot

"Yo! Never expected to meet someone else staying in my spot." The man said as he looked at the woman, who held a book out a her means of defending herself from this sudden intruder. She began to circle around him as she eyes him with caution.