Chapter 1: Kidnapped!?!?

**Hello fellow readers please give credit to Corpsetalia-fan for inspiring me to make this story of mine please give her love and support!!**

The sanses are having their meeting the ones present in the meeting are:
Ink
Nightmare
Horror
Killer
Dust
Cross
Error
Fell
Reaper
Gaster sans
Dream
Blue
Geno
Dance
Fresh
Lust
Razz
Sci
Epic
Abyss
Outer

Their discussing about having Classic sans to join them. They haven't really met Classic sans yet and according to ink's research on classic , Classic is a powerful skeleton , so that's why they need him to cooperate and discuss thinngs with them.

Nightmare: how are you so sure we can trust this guy? *he said with doubt in his voice wether or not to trust this 'Classic' Ink is talking about.*

Ink: i'm not really sure... but , let's give it a try!!! *excitement can be heard in his voice as stars form in his eyes.*

Blue: WHEN DO WE MEET HIM!?!? *stars forms in his eyes as he spoke those words with excitement.*

Ink: when do you guys wanna meet him? *he looks at every sans in the room , if any of them when do they want to meet.*

Gaster sans: well , how about- *he was cut of by a portal suddenly appearing
In the right side of the meeting room.*

Fell: why the hell is that portal there? *he exclaimed , as all of them began to be alert on what's going to happen next.*

Dream: Ink did you made that? *he ask ink as he points to the blue and white glowing portal.*

Ink: n-no , i didn't! *he said with a suprise expression. He starts to walk towards the portal but then , black and purple colored tentacles began to come out of the portal and grabbed all of them.*

They struggle to escape the hard grip of the tentacles but , the tentacles starts to drag them into the portal.
_________________________________

Outer: *Outer opened his eyes and shake his head as he gain his conscience again.* W-what happened? *he starts to scan the whole room and notice that the other sanses are all tied up with each other.*

Outer is tied up with Ink , Cross and Dance. As for dream , his tied up with Blue , Fresh and epic. Next is Fell tied up with Dust , Geno and Razz. Nightmare is tied up with Error , Reaper and Gaster sans. And lastly , Abyss is tied up with Horror , killer , Science and Lust.

Outer: Wait...!!! *Outer look back at Reaper shock and began to panick.* This is bad..! If Reaper , Nightmare , Error and Gaster Sans been tied up together that means.... Reaper killed them!!! *Outer said in his head and thinking of a way to escape and confront the one that kidnapped them.*

Abyss: *Abyss slowly opens his eyes. His vision is kinda blurry at first but, he shakes his head and starts to scan the place. He tried to stand up but , the chains tied his hands and feet together while another chain was tied up on his waist which tied Abyss , Science , Lust , Horror and killer up together.* What the-!!

Outer: *Outer heard a familiar voice and began to speak up.* Abyss!!! Is that you!? *Outer called out to him.*

Abyss: Outer!!! *Abyss called up to him.* Did you know what happened!? *Abyss asked Outer as he tried to escape from the chains.*

????: will you guys shut the fuck up!!!

Abyss: Oh!! , sorry , fell!!! *Abyss said with an apologetic face.*

?????: Why are you guys shouting!?!?

Outer: I don't know!?!? Error!!! Do you know what happened!?!? *Outer screamed loudly that made everyone woke up.*