Chapter 31: The Light Alliance

Lucy POV

As M/n charges though. I see Midnight try to attack... the doll? M/n jumps in front of it, and there's a giant explosion. W-WHAT WAS HE THINKING?! As the dust clears from the explosion, I see M/n standing there, the doll held completely unharmed in his hand. He tosses it to Happy.

You: "Keep it safe, It's been hurt enough."

Midnight: "This makes no sense? Your Body Should Be In Ruin By Now! After An Attack Like That It Should Have Imploded Under Stress!" M/n growls and continues his walk towards Midnight.

You: "I will protect my family. Nobody is getting hurt here. YOU'LL PAY FOR MAKING LUCY CRY!!" But, then, Midnight sends a wave of weird energy towards M/n, it does nothing but bounce off him. M/n takes another couple steps. Then stops, and his eyes go wide... His body, looked as if he was trying to hold back puking, until he keels over and pukes blackened blood, and black lightning shoots out from parts of his body. He screams in agony, and his hair turns pitch black, and he collapses onto the ground, with horrible blackened wounds all over his body.

Midnight: "Ahh, there it is... Now, I think I'll wait for, her, to arrive, I need to pay you back for all the trouble you've caused." M/n strains himself to look up at him. He tries to speak, but just coughs instead. Midnight laughs and extends his towards Natsu, sending him flying. As Erza bursts in, he just laughs.

Erza: "M/N!! What Did You Do To Him?!" Midnight glares at M/n with a wicked smile.

Midnight: "I'll take her from you, just like Zero took her when you both met for the first time." He extends his hand towards her, sending her flying, she hits the wall hard, and screams. Midnight takes a step towards her, only for M/n's hand to grab his ankle. "What is this? You pathetic scum."

Your POV

'Etherion. I'm going to use it.'

'No. You'll Die.'

'I don't care.'

'It Isn't Your Decision. You Know Our Agreement To That Spell, I Won't Let You Use It.'

I watch helplessly, as he shakes my hand off, then steps on it, I hear, and feel my metal bones screeching against each other.

Midnight: "Now watch, as I take her from you."

Erza POV

I stand back up shakily, and wait for him. I only have one shot at this. Once he's in range, I Reequip into my Flight Armor, and strike as fast as possible, only to be sent flying over him.

Your POV

I watch as he walks over to her, then picks her up by her hair. Natsu, no, he's barely even standing over there. She screams as he punches her in the gut. He puts a finger over her lips, then looks to me and smirks.

Midnight: "For every sound you make, M/n will feel as if he is being stabbed through the heart."

'ETHERION!! LET ME USE THE DAMN SPELL!'

'NO! IT WILL KILL YOU!'

'I'VE SURVIVED BEFORE!'

'NO!! USING 100% OF MY POWER IS NOTHING LIKE THESE OTHER SPELLS.'

'WE DON'T HAVE TIME DAMNIT! I NEED TO SAVE HER AND LUCY!!'

'YOUR BODY IS BROKEN M/N!! YOU WILL DIE!!' My... body...

'Fine, then let's do the same spell.'

'No, you will die with the shape you're in right now.'

'No, I'm going to give it to Natsu, he's still standing, his body seems to still be useable, he's just beyond exhausted.' The Dragon stays quiet. 'WE Don't Have All Day DAMNIT MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!'