The Truth (part 2)

Y/N POV

You heard the doctors gather around and talk to each other.

"Get the needle please."
Needle?!?!

"Ok, she's done, I'll take care of the rest, can you bring that sample to the lab?"

"Yes sir."

You heard some things move, then the doctors foot steps faded away as he left the room. You didn't feel anything, no needle, no nothing.

What's wrong with me...

"Ok Y/N, your all done, now let's get the rest of the boys."
Namjoon...

"Y/N!!!"
Hoseok!!

"Is she ok?? Will she live?? Omo....is she going to DIE!?!?!?!?"
"She's just in a coma, like a long sleep. We can stabilize her so she can still live, but we don't know exactly when she'll wake up."
"Oh thank god, so she'll live."
"If she wakes up."
"She'll wake up, or I'll have to kick the dead crap out of her in the afterlife."
Hobi, I missed you.

Namjoon's POV

"When will he be done..." you said talking to yourself.
The rest of the guys were there with you, Jin went to a nearby store to pick up something to eat, so you guys were waiting for the food.

But you, you were waiting to see Y/N. You've been holding it in for so long, to tell her something. Even if she can't here you or not. You need to tell her.

"I'm back!" Jin said holding up four bags full of snacks and drinks.

Jimin gathered around him, Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung didn't though. They stayed seated with you.
"Don't you guys want some?" Jimin said looking at you all worriedly.
You all shook your head no.

"IF I SPENT MY TIME AND MONEY TO GET THIS FOOD FOR YOU BRATS, THEN GET UP AND EAT! IM NOT RAISING A BUNCH OF SKINNY MINI'S. IM RAISING STRONG MEN, SO EAT!!" Jin said shoving a bag of chips and a drink in our faces.

"Um, sir, you can't yell.."

"Oh yes I can, I'm an idol~!"

Y/N's POV

"The last visitor is waiting sir."

"Okay Y/N, I'll let you speak to Namjoon."
Namjoon!

You heard him leave, then you heard the door open again. You thought that he left his phone in here, but once the steps came closer, you had a feeling that it was the person you've been waiting for.

"Y/N, I'm...I'm so sorry..."
Namjoon

He was talking in English.

"Y/N you don't understand how much you mean to me...your the person I want to grow old with, the person I want to have children with. Y/N, I-"

He was cut off by something.

"I love you."

You felt your heart race, then you heard the beeping from a monitor. You didn't know what the beeping was, maybe it was your heart rate, or maybe, you've been asleep for to long.

"Ma'am, why's it beeping like that!"

"Her heart rate is going to fast! Doctor!!"

You heard him breathing close to your ear, "If you can hear me, then try to lift your left finger."
Namjoon I can't, but I'll try...

You remembered using that muscle from your finger, the one you used the most.

"Y/N, I meant the pointer finger, not the middle" you heard him chuckle a little.
Sorry...

You didn't realize but the beeping stopped.

And the nurses were gone, it was just you and Namjoon.

"Ok, if you can ONLY move your middle finger, lift it up again."
You did so.

"Wait, t-then you heard what I said earlier?"
You felt your heart get warmed up, you lifted the finger again.

"O-Oh, um, sorry" His little laugh appeared again.
You heard a bunch of little foot steps inter the room.
"What are you guys doing? The nurse only said one person."
"Since it's getting dark, the nurse said it'll be fine if we all stay here tonight." Jimin said.

Hope u all enjoyed this chapter!

Next one will be out very soon!

Bye~!
안녕~!