Clint Barton: Much Needed Vacation

(A/N: MAJOR SMUT WARNING!!! I'm sorry? 😂 NOPE!!! Not really!!!)

"Babe. Babe, wake up..." Your husband, Clint, shook you gently trying to get you up with a semi whisper yell. Once your eyes fluttered open you were immediately met by the older male's lips on yours. You could tell he was very hungry for you.

You & Clint were on vacation in a beautiful resort, with his kids Cooper & Lila, that was much needed after his battle in Germany which your husband definitely needed, not to mention very horny as well. The 2 of you haven't had sex in 6 months.

Clint went to undo your plaid pant's tie, but you pushed his hand away then he laid his head in your neck with a whine. "Y/N..." The older male complained softly in your ear which only made yourself laugh. "Hold on, is this why you got the connecting rooms?" Hawkeye didn't look up just nodded his head.

"In that case" You got from the bed sitting on top of the older male's lower abdomen with already a raging hard on which didn't surprise you one bit, it made you amused. "You're so fucking hot Y/N" Clint got into a sitting position with both hands on your hips.

Clint wasn't the one to swear when his kids are in earshot of him, but in this situation he just couldn't help himself. "Get this shirt off before I rip it off" Your husband commanded in low growl tone that made your dick even harder.

"I might actually like that even better." You managed to moan out when Clint started planting kisses all over your neck & chest through the fabric making him smirk against your skin. With one swift motion he robbed your tank down the middle.

"I want your sweatpants off so I can suck-"

"What're you guys doing?" You 2 were interrupted by both his kids walking in at the worse possible time. Clint threw me off of him running towards Cooper & Lila to shove them back into their own room then he locked the door behind him while panting hard.

"We were just wondering if we could go down to the pool" It was cooper who spoke from the other side of the door. Clint shook his head in frustration & disappointment only making you laugh at the situation. Your husband still had his hug boner locked away in his shorts.

"Don't go down there by yourselves. Wait for Y/N & I, we'll go down together." We heard his kids say ok before he sat, on the bed you shared together, right next to you. "I don't suppose you want to continue..." Clint went in to kiss your lips, but you shook your head getting up for the shower.

"Can I at least join you in the shower" Hawkeye yelled as you're closing the door "Not today birdie" You said simply & Clint face planted into his pillow with a groaning frustration.