Chuck

I let out a sigh as I laid on my side and looked at the empty side of the bed. Chuck had left to watch the Winchester's and I was left alone. It hadn't been long since he got back the Apocalypse has started and the Winchesters told me it was because of him. Apart of me couldn't believe it and then another part of me could and thought of millions of ways to stop him.

"You won't do that, will you? Because if you are thinking about that, I would be even more disposed to let them die in agony." Chuck said softly.

I set up to look at him and let out a sigh.

"They're innocent. They're trying to save your creation. Don't play with them, please Chuck." I begged.

"I do what I want. And you more than anyone should be aware of that (Y/N). Don't make me do something I would regret." He said as he walked towards me.

"When have you ever regretted something?" I asked as he stopped in front of me.

He let out a sigh and crawled on the bed beside me. I rolled over on my side and faced away from him.

"I regret a lot of things.... but the Winchester's.... they are dangerous... and I can't have them taking away the only thing I hold dear... I won't let them." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I turned in his embrace and let out a sigh.

"Chuck... I'm not going anywhere.... my heart belongs to you and no matter how much I think about it... I could never hurt you or betray you." I said softly.

"Good." He whispered as he gently kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

Timeskip

"Lier!" Chuck yelled as he looked at me from the cage.

"It was the only way... you keep hurting those I love.... and this Apocalypse... it's killing so many innocent people.... people who worshipped you!" I snapped as tears threatened to stream down my face.

"When I get out of here I swear I will get my revenge!"

I walked out of the room and felt tears stream down my face as I leaned against the wall.

"It was the right thing... maybe if he calms down and thinks of what he did-"

"It won't matter.... I betrayed him... he will never forgive me." I said as I walked out of the room.

Ten hundred years later

The Winchester's have long since died and me being immortal I am forced to stay alive. Chuck is still locked away in the cage and I've been trying to keep everything straight with Amara, but it is getting hard for me to keep going. Days like this when I'm alone in my room I think about Chuck and miss him.

"I went to see him.... he asked about you." Amara said softly.

"Ask if I was still alive?"

"No... asked if you had forgiven him."

She walked out of the room and I let out a sigh as I stood up. I left my room and quietly walked to the cage entrance to peak in. When I looked inside the sight nearly brought me to tears. Chuck was inside holding a piece of paper and clinging onto it. I looked away and leaned against the wall and tried to stop myself from letting out a sob. Amara sent me a small smile and walked past me and into the room.

"Brother." She said softly.

"How is she?" He asked softly.

"How is who?" I thought confused.

"(Y/n) still believes you hate her." She said softly.

"Did you tell her what I told you?"

"No.... she won't listen to me even if I did."

"Amara please... I don't want her blaming herself! She did the right thing... back then.... I was a monster and I didn't realize it until the woman I loved locked me up.... please tell her I don't hate her..... please tell her I love her." He begged.

"You already did." She said as she turned and walked past me.

"(Y/n)?" Chuck asked softly.

I slowly walked towards him and felt my hand love before I could stop it. I gently took off the latch and backed away. He stepped out and looked around before his eyes landed on me. I waited for him to say it was a trick, to say he didn't love me and hated me but it never came, instead he grabbed me and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I let out a groan as I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him closer.

"I am so sorry.... please forgive me." He whispered against my lips.

"Nothing to be forgiven for." I whispered as I pulled him into another kiss.