Prologue - Meng Meng Yao!

Mengyao was wondering...how did he get here...? He was sleeping a while ago, and he dreamt that he was chasing something...he chased it and all...but where did he end up?

Am I lucid dreaming? He asked himself. Suddenly, there's a blue flash coming from his right, he quickly noticed it and it seems to be getting closer and closer...

A blue see-through cat could be seen trotting its way to Mengyao, it took its paw out and touched Mengyao's leg. The scenery of darkness changed into a field with a cherry blossom tree at the middle. There, a girl could be seen wearing traditional chinese clothes with pinkish hair, matching the tree.

"Feng Mengyao." She suddenly said while pointing at him with a cold gaze. "Ah! How lucky you are! You are picked by our lucky spin to be a transmigrator!" Her voice suddenly changes into an upbeat tone while smiling and showing the lucky spin that has arrows pointed at his name.

Mengyao treated this as a dream, he didn't respond to what she said and just stood quietly, watching her as if she was crazy.

"Oh, come on! This is real! Want me to pinch you or not? And stop staring at me as if I'm crazy!! If not for the higher-ups commanding me to do this, I actually won't waste my time showing my cute smile to you!!" She said angrily.

She quickly snapped her fingers and a child could be seen running to him, full speed while having his arms out. "Host~~~" The child said happily while jumping and hugging him.

"He'll explain the situation. Better ask the things you want to ask to him. Now, excuse me while I continue my beauty routi- I mean a meeting, yes a meeting." The pink-haired girl said. She quickly disappeared from Mengyao's sight and he looked at the child in his arms.

"Where am I?" Mengyao quickly shoots his question at the innocent-looking child.

"At a field!" The child said while smiling stupidly. At least Mengyao thought so. "I also know that I'm at a field you brat!! Just tell my situation right now." He sighs while massaging his forehead.

"Congratulations, Host! You get to be a transmigrator and of course, you died in your world. (o^▽^o)"

"Oh, stop this thing about transmi- nANI THE FUCK I DIED?" Mengyao shouted mid-sentence, throwing his senior quote out, 'Nani the fuck is this school? ~Mengyao' was his actual senior quote. (¬_¬)

"Yes, yes, want me to show your coffin design~? or your tomb stone first?" The child said while smiling at Mengyao.

Mengyao thought, 'This is a literal demon!! Where did the stupidly cute child go?!'

"Here, I'll give you a flash of memories from your life, Host.^^" The child says while tapping something in the air. Mengyao's head suddenly hurt, he saw the moment when he's born, when he's in middle school, and so on...until he saw the end, where he died sleeping peacefully at his own bed.

"So...what do I do now?" He mumbled to himself. He lived alone, his parents didn't really care much about him and he was getting pretty bored with his life. Maybe this could be amusing?

"Well...you get to travel to different worlds while taking out your anger with face-slapping the annoying, shameless and stupid protagonists!"

"Really? Well sign me the fuck up!" Mengyao said in an excited tone. He really was a normal boy in his life, ah! He was irritated by everything affiliated with the word stupid and shameless. (Even though he had his own stupid times.) Well, maybe except a few of his best friends and kids.

"First name me, Host!" The child demanded, staring at Mengyao's eyes.

"Koi." Mengyao said. He had a beloved pet koi fish at home, why not name this kid after a fish, ah~?

"Okay, want to start your world-hopping journey? You get a bit of a privilege because you got chosen by the lucky spin and get free unlimited instant cup noodles. You get to take it out wherever you want instantly!"┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Mengyao gave a momentary buddha smile to the child, he then took the child that was next to his legs and he lifted the child up. He throwed the child to the tree while shouting, "Is this a joke!!? What kind of privilege is that!?"

"I f-forgot to mention that you could make the cup noodles any taste you want! Also you could modify your cup noodles!" The child said, giving a thumbs up while laying down on the ground near the tree.

"Tch, fine. Let me eat one cup noodle first and then we'll start. By the way, where's the hot water, ah?" Mengyao asked as he took out a roasted beef flavoured cup noodle.

"Ah, there's no hot water here, it seems you have to transmigrate first to get hot water~~>.<" Koi says while grinning and smirking childishly.

"Okay, I'll start now you demon child!" Mengyao said while throwing his cup noodle at Koi's way. Koi dodged it and he ran at full speed towards Mengyao.

"By the name of the cup noodles god, We, your cup noodle childrens would like to transmigrate!" Koi said with a serious tone while striking a power ranger pose.

Mengyao stood still and nothing happened. "Stop joking around, ah! Get it on already!!"

Mengyao looked underneath him, and he saw that there's a circle of light surrounding him and Koi. 'That stupid chant actually worked!?' Mengyao thought with his mouth agape.

"Come on, Host! For it to work you also have to strike a power ranger pose!!" Koi said while smiling widely.

"No!! I deny this stupid way of transmigrating! I won't make a fool of myself! Q-Q" After Mengyao said that, the surrounding place suddenly changes into that of a dark fancy room.

"Tch, Host is no fun..." Koi said that while having his face in a -3- expression.

"How come you're transparent?" Mengyao asked Koi after he arrived in the world.

"Because I'm your system, dummy! Now shoo, shoo, start working!" Koi said, leaving his sight.
---------------------------------------------------

(A/N : I'm slowly doubting myself as a supposedly revenge-laced story is turning into a cup noodle centered one...I can't stop my hands from writing this kind of dialogues. If the next chapter is also titled prologue, please just skip it. My wattpad is cursed. It says 3 parts but I only wrote two, and when I published the prologue, 2 parts actually came out, not one.)