thirty-nine

R Y D E R ' S P O V

"Take me to the house." I said frantically as everyone quickly got out of their seats and rushed towards the garage, where we all piled into my Range Rover.

Nothing had mattered more to me than this moment.

I finally had a small clue as to where my flower is. This could mean finding her, the only true thing that has ever mattered to me. There's a huge possibility that she could be there, she could be safe in my arms within a few hours.

Just that thought alone seemed to calm my racing mind.

"Shit Ryder! Watch where your going!" Will yelled from the back seat of the car as I swerved away from an on coming car and almost into the car beside me.

"Shut up I know what I'm doing!" I yelled as I stepped on the accelerator pedal.

"Ryder, I think you should swap drivers this is getting dangerous." Maze said softly from her spot beside me in the passenger side seat.

"Just read out the directions, please." I breathed out trying to calm myself down before I accidentally kill my friends.

"We know you want her back and we're gonna get her back but we have to be alive to do that." Alex sighed sadly.

"I'm sorry guys." I exalted out a long breath.

They were right, I needed to relax a little, but how can I when I'm so close to getting my baby back.

"Okay when you get close to my house go past it and then turn right and then a left." Maze said as we were all keeping a look out for the house.

"Yuck, it better not be that old gross run down shack." Alex said disgustedly.

"Alex!" Will yelled and flicked Alex on the nose like he was a miss behaved dog.

"Ouch you flicked my sniffer!" Alex cried out holding his nose.

"Well shut the hell up for all you know that could be her house." Will explained and continued to look out of the window.

"Hey guys." Maze says but gets interrupted.

"Ouch!" Will yelled as Alex had flicked his ear.

"Guy that's-" Maze tried to say again.

"What the hell man!" Alex whined as Will had flicked his ear back.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled at them which left them muttering isn't the back seat.

"As I was trying to say, that's Flo's house." Maze finally got to say as I quickly made a u turn and drove back to the house that Alex had made fun of.

"Old house." I said correcting Maze and making sure to put a lot of emphasis on 'Old'.

"Nice one idiot." Will said rolling his eyes.

"But but it's Flo, she's to pretty and perfect to live in that dump." Alex said in disbelief.

"You can't judge people like that Alex." I said quickly as I pulled into the old gravel driveway.

"But it looks like a witch would live there and eat little children in there." He said as I turned the car off.

"The witch might prefer to eat boys with names that start with A and end with X." Will teased as everyone got out of the car.

"Wait, t-that's like my name!" Alex yelled worriedly as he slammed the door shut and glued himself to Mazes hip.

"What makes you think that I'll save you if there is a witch in there?" Maze asked with a smirk as Alex's face dropped and looked as though he had seen a ghost.