Chapter-36

''You can go if you want to but I won't step in that place ever again.'' The Ranawat Princess declared 

''You are not even invited.'' Advay replied zipping his sky bag. Vikram had invited his cousin to accompany him and Advay was beyond excited. He shared a close bond with his maternal cousins, reason being Raina receiving undue attention from his father's family and relatives. For long he had been waiting to take a break from his duties and enjoy some boys only time.

Raina on the other had been miffed about Siddhant putting a ring on Rolli's finger. Though, it all had been a show, Raina still doubted their relationship. Her family tried explaining but then gave up.

''How could you step into a place where your sister was being betrayed.'' Before Advay could respond Raina was being pulled up with a jerk, ''One more word and I might just do something I have never done before.'' Raksha's angry voice boomed the room.

''You can't even touch the nail on her feet, let alone talk about her. Rolli has done things which no girl can do at her age. And you, what have you done to make us proud other than bossing around people.'' Raina stayed mum. That was the best way to calm her mother. Raksha kept glaring at her spoiled daughter. She now realised what her family went through all those years back.

Receiving no response her eyes turned to Advay, who stopped the flow of words, ''Mom, I am not taking any security. Please, after years I am getting to live this  life for once. And don't call me for next 15 days.''

Raksha ruffled his hair, ''I won't! And I don't have to worry about security. I know Ananya, she will take care of everything.  Go and enjoy and do let me know the stories of your adventures.''

''I will.'' Advay  replied. A hand on his shoulder made him turn. Adi stared at his son with a pride, ''Son, I know you are so looking forward to this trip but don't forget you are engaged.'' Advay nodded, how could he forget that he was bound to a promise his grandfather made when he was a toddler. Though, he knew her but he never felt a thing for her. He had accepted the relationship as his destiny but somewhere Sona and Vikram made him jealous.

Vikram kept is pacing in his room impatiently thinking about his bachelor trip and Ananya's words. She was right, they never discussed a thing. He realised he too should have apologised to her. After all, he had taken a shot at her. The bullet injured her, but somewhere it pierced his heart.

Ananya had gifted him a trip to Thailand but she had booked his flight from Chennai. He had been worrying about how he would see Sona in the eye and what he would say. He stood opposite to the mirror and tried practicing his next meeting when a laughter outside his suite took his attention. Vikram walked to the entrance , he smiled watching Ananya and Ranvijay. How he wished that he too shared the same bond with Sona. 

Ananya turned, locked her eyes with Vikram and then laughed again making the younger man blush. Ranvijay wrapped an arm around her waist "Care to share with me what made you to laugh?"

Ananya met his eyes with a smile and then pointed towards Vikram, "I heard him practicing his meeting.'' She turned to face her love,  "History is repeating itself  Mr.King. The Rathore Prince is determined to win his Princess before the wedding. "

Ranvijay laughed but it held a pride,  "We are Rathores and a Rathore Man will always act crazy when it comes to love.'' 

Ranvijay winked at Vikram who returned it with a smile. Ranvijay and Ananya's love gave him a determination  to make his bond stronger. 

''I am ready bro.'' Vansh dumped his bag next to Vikram's. Though, he didn't wanted to leave but Ananya blackmailed him on brotherly bond.

''We leave once Advay and Badal is here.''