Chapter 10

Percy's POV

Dodging arrows is NOT easy. Unless you're me of course. But that's because I'm blessed by Chaos. I snapped my neck to the side as a hunting knife ripped the air where my head used to be. I scowled. As if I wanted to be here.

I ducked when I heard an arrow launch. Sadly, some of my hair was skimmed off. Snickers were heard behind me. I was tempted to flash to Camp Half Blood.

I stretched my senses to locate camp. It was about three miles away. Hmm... Maybe Thalia and Artemis won't notice. I decided to vapor travel there.

To be honest, I kind of dreaded going to camp. It held many memories of Annabeth and I. Of course I don't blame her for it, she just wanted to make her mother proud. I just didn't want to be reminded of what could have been. I was also apprehensive of what the campers thought of me. I did ditch them after all.

Thalia's POV

I was shocked when Percy left. I knew for a fact that he went to Camp Half-Blood.(Is it Camp Half Blood, or Camp Half-Blood? I think it's the latter...) Don't ask me why, I just knew. I had a hunch that camp was more than two miles away. I narrowed my eyes at nothing in particular.

"Lady Artemis?" I asked clearing my throat.

"Yes, Thalia?" She responded, looking over her shoulder. She hadn't notice that Percy had left.

"How far is camp from here?" I questioned.

"Hmm.. It's a little over two and a three-quarter of a mile," she answered. "Why?"

"It looks like kelp head has reversed the curse," I grimaced. "And that your theory of Lord Chaos's blessing is true."

Gasps exploded behind me. Oops. Guess I forgot that the hunters were here. Artemis stopped and announced, "Hunters, gather around!"

Artemis sent me a look that said, 'You spilled the beans, so you should have to explain.'

I huffed indignantly, and cursed internally of my big mouth. Now only I can say that. Anyone else does and they'll find themselves fried.

"Soooo... You're probably wondering what that whole 'Lord Chaos's blessing is true' thing was," I started reluctantly. Eyebrows were raised and there were some nods. "Well, Artemis and I were going to tell you when we reached camp, but I guess we'll just have to say it now... We believe Percy was... Um.. Blessed by Chaos?" I winced at the glares the hunters were giving me.

"You tell us this NOW?"

"Why didn't you say so earlier?"

"Continuing on," I said, knowing that this could get out of hand. "There is a reason you guys are staying at Camp Half-Blood. The gods believe that we might be having another war..."

The hunters looked outraged. "With who?!" ('With' doesn't look like a word to me right about now. I feel like I should add a 'c' but then that would say 'witch' :|)

"It's actually with 'whom'" I said on a side note. Hey! Time with Chiron, even if it's just a little, can rub off on you. Each hunter's eye twitched.

Artemis walked up to the front and whispered, "I'll take it from here." I was so grateful, I practically danced my way to the back.

"Hunters! The gods and I have discovered that Annabeth Chase and Jason Grace are missing," Artemis started. Wait.. Jason is missing?!

"WHAT?!" I yelled. "JASON IS MISSING?!"

Artemis grimaced and sent me another look that said 'We'll discuss this later.' She continued on about the war and blah, blah, blah. I didn't care. Right now, I was fuming. Jason, my little brother who was only reunited with me the last war, is missing AGAIN? And if that wasn't bad enough, he was with TARTARUS. I stormed off into the woods, aiming to release my pent-up anger.

Artemis's POV

I had completely forgotten to tell Thalia who the two captured were. When she stormed off, I knew not to send anyone after her. They would probably come back with a few broken bones.

By the time I was done explaining, jaws were hung open.

"You mean we're having another war?"

"With TARTARUS?!"

I sighed. Over the tress, I could hear soft bangs and growls. Well, she must be far from us then.

"Girls! You can discuss this later. Right now, we will be heading to Camp Half-Blood. Can someone go get Thalia?" I asked. All of them shook their heads rapidly, except Tracy, a hunter who Thalia shared a soft side with. She skipped her way deeper into the woods, and came back dragging Thalia with her.

We got to Camp a few moments later, but what we found was a disaster. It seemed like the whole camp was ATTACKING Perseus.

"Percy! What's going on?" I heard Thalia call out.

"They're mad at me for leaving them," Percy cried. He looked at lieutenant and facially communicated with her. Thalia turned over to me and asked, "Milady, if you don't mind, Percy and I are going to start the quest right now!" She called over the loud noise. I nodded and ordered my hunters to hold the campers back while Perseus and Thalia escaped.

I found myself staring at Perseus's back. I shook my head out of the trance. I have some matters to attend to. I'm going to get to the bottom of this.