Cell.

I sat inside my cell. I was gagged and my hands were strung up on the wall. I was in pain, but only thinking about Alina. I have to be strong for either of us to get out. I sat there for ages before someone came. I was still burning with anger. If they think they have broken me then they are in for a wild shock.

I was surprised when the Alpha King came inside my cell. I glared up at him.

"You know, that was quite a performance today. Nobody has been able to rival Raet and Blake in combat before. We know where you come from." He said, looking at me curiously, yet cunningly. " You went to the academy for four years. You went rogue. You have had the Agency and other Royal families on your tail for months. So why come here? Why go to all the trouble to break into the castle, with no aim? So, that got me thinking. No one does anything with no aim. It's just human and animal instinct. So I thought. Your family." He said, looking me straight in the eyes.

"It's them, isn't it? Something about them. You have a brother, who also went to the academy. But your parents-" I flinched. He stopped as he watched me and my reactions. "Your parents," He said, sounding satisfied. "Something happened, they died, they got captured, they got killed?" He kept on asking, but I was done with not doing anything. 

I growled a low growl. This seemed to surprise him. Good, my scent potion hasn't worn off yet. But now they know I am a werewolf. If I could make him angry enough, challenge his Alpha position, he will get angry. His piercing blue eyes looked right into mine.

"You're a werewolf. What else are you? A vampire, an elemental and a rider, according to Callum, Jace and Damon. Next thing we know you're a witch." I rolled my eyes. Come on, they were being stupid at this point. "Okay, not a witch," He said, grinning.

I growled loudly at him and his eyes grew darker. I growled almost the loudest I could and he looked furious. Blake came rushing in, surprised at the sound, he thought it was his father. I growled at him too. His blue eyes got even darker than his fathers. 

"She's a werewolf?" He yelled, looking at me in anger. His father was still trying to control his anger and didn't reply. Blake grabbed my arm and undid my cuffs, he led me upstairs and out of my dark cell into the blinding light. I was then led into a white room. He attached my cuffs to the hook on the side of the room and then left. The room was empty and I was attached to the wall with an arm either side. I couldn't move my arms, but they made their mistake not fastening my feet. However, a moment later, in came everybody, and when I mean everybody I mean the Vampire King, the Elemental King, the Rider King, the Agency Leader, the Witch Queen and back came the Werewolf King, his eyes still dark. And with them, came their heirs, including Jace, Damon and Jax. They all looked at me while I rolled my eyes and tried to yawn, but my gag wasn't very helpful.

"Why are you lying about who you are?" Jace demanded, looking at me. Him, Callum and Damon looked especially annoyed, from the betrayal. 

"I never once saw you in a wolf form," Callum added, looking at me. I rolled my eyes, they expected me to answer with a gag in my mouth, so I only growled loudly in response. This made all the werewolves in the room go crazy, so basically only Blake and his father the Alpha King. I chuckled, or would have done had I not had a gag in my mouth. I growled again, this time more challenging. I realised if I shifted, the handcuffs would break and not be on me. Blake knew I realised this as he lunged forwards, but he was beaten to it by his father. He held me up by the throat against the wall and growled at me. I growled back, and he growled louder. He commanded me in his Alpha voice.

"Don't shift. Back down." He said, a warning tone in his voice. I growled again. And the darkness took over his eyes completely. Alphas go crazy when they're threatened but this is the Alpha King, so it's increased tenfold. He yelled at me.

"SHOW RESPECT." He yelled. The others did nothing to intervene, knowing this was completely from wolf to wolf, but only watched. I growled loudly again, directly threatening him and he shifted. I shifted too, finally out of the cuffs and we circled one another. Blake shifted too, and blocked the door, just so I couldn't escape. It was an idea I had had but was immediately shut down. I focused on the enormous Alphas wolf and lunged.