Page 3

~~~Dream~~~

          I was running, someone was chasing me. My footsteps were quiet, and so was my breathing, I am not the fastest but I am small enough to hide all most anywhere. 

          I saw a small light yellow cottage on the outskirts of the dark woods I am in, I ran around the house to the back door. Thank god it was unlocked. I ran inside and searched the room for a uncommon hiding spot. By now the person or thing chasing me was a little bit behind me, seemingly to take his time. 

          Perfect, I thought, hiding in a small cupboard in the bathroom. I thought again, I opened the cupboard door from inside and grabbed a towel, propping it up against me in my hiding spot. 

          Creeeeak~

          I quickly closed the small door and slowed my breath. He began searching for me, looking for where I was. He tried to be quiet, but his growing annoyance made him a touch louder. I was waiting, and waiting, eventually he started trying to scare me, then he started yelling. 

          "Get out here right now you little bitch!!!" He screeched.

          I whimpered very slightly, somehow he seemed to notice, even though he was far from where I was. He walked over to my location, opening the door to the bathroom, the opening the door of my little hiding spot. Dreams am I right, by now I knew it was a dream, the cottage, the perfect hiding spot, and the killer that couldn't find me until I made a sound. So I knew I could calm down, but my heart disagreed.

          Suddenly he grabbed me, roughly shaking me, yelling meaningless insults. The sudden movement scared me, and I let out a small yelp.

~~~(Y/N)'s POV~~~(you are now awake, good job)

          I sat up quickly, not giving my now noticeable headache anytime to settle, I winced and held my head, I heard a small intake of breath. I looked in the direction of the noise and slowed my breath. But the lights were off and my eyes were blurry.

          Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I laid back down on the couch. "I'll get a glass water in a couple of minutes..." I mumbled, my sleepy brain not working. I heard slight footsteps, even though they were really quiet, I always had great hearing. "Shhhhhhh, you're so loud..." I groaned, the footsteps stopped, and became even quieter, "Much better..." I mumbled before drifting to sleep.

          I soft clicking noise woke me up, my throat was parched and I needed water. My brain processed one of these two things. I slowly sat up and opened my eyes, luckily it was still dark, which helped my pounding headache. It was still pitch black, but I could make out silhouettes of my surroundings. I was about to get up to get the water when I saw a outline of a glass on the table. I'm really forgetful, but I don't remember getting water. I slowly reached out and grabbed it, still confused, I brought it to my lips and drank it. I was pretty happy that I didn't have to get up. But after sitting and being awake I realized what had happened.

          The footsteps, and a glass of water.

          I narrowed my eyes and thought, finally mumbling, "Thank you."

~~~??? POV~~~

          She seemed to be walking in a dream world when I woke her up, thankfully I was hidden in the darkness and she didn't see me. She had great hearing, she heard my footsteps even though they were very quiet. She even told me to be quiet! But she didn't completely realize I was there? I have good hearing too, so I heard her complain about water, and so I went to her kitchen and got her some. 

          The small clink of the glass of water woke her up, so she must have not fallen into a deep sleep. When she got up, it was obvious she had a headache and that she was confused. After she drank the water, she sat silently, I was hiding by the open window by now, ready to jump out. But that's when I heard the strangest thing, 

          "Thank you."

          "Your welcome, stupid girl." I whispered. Knowing very well now that she could hear me, she turned her head to the window I was at, almost like she didn't want to scare me.

          "I guess I am stupid, ain't I?" She mumbled, her mouth curving upwards slightly. 

          I jumped out the window and closed it, glancing back to the girl, I saw her wave and mouthed,

         Thanks for not killing me, stupid guy.