Chapter 19: YOU!

(A/n: Helloooo!! Welcome to Chapter 19! (J)hope you enjoy! ^-^ Also guess who's birthday is on Saturday ;3 Soooo on my birthday, I'll post the first episode of my new ff ;3 so stay tuned! Ly~)

Bambam's POV

"Ugh, I always find creeps here! Why is it today that there's no one!" I said furiously.

"It's fine, we can keep looking!" Lisa said, trying to stay positive.

"Guys..." I heard a voice from behind me, it was Jinyoung. "I think I lost Jennie..."

"Oh god..."

I panicked, What if someone harms her?

We started searching for her, we even called Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jisoo to help.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

You woke up, your head was hurting you so bad.

You took a pill and looked around you to remember what happened last night. You found Hoseok and Taehyung asleep on the couch.

Then you remembered what they said last night, you felt bad, you missed them too.

"Y/n," Hoseok said slowly, "I really wish you'd come back and live here..."

"Same." Taehyung replied, "We really miss you."

"Sometimes I pretend you're still here and start talking to imaginary you," Hoseok said and laughed.

"I do the same hahaha-" Taehyung said and passed out.

You decided you should call them more often, it's only been 2 weeks and they're already like this.

Haha, they look so cute!

You started tickling Taehyung's nose, just to annoy him

"Stop." He grumbled in his husky voice.