Sweet Seduction

Y/n does not bother enough to knock on the door, taking the chance the world has given her to approach the captain's cabin just after Yoongi skipped out of the chamber.

She twist the metal doorknob, creeks open the wood and slide her body inside the room with hurried steps. Losing from a sailor who might make his way towards the captain before her is the last thing she wants at the moments.

She needs to talk to him. About Yeonjun and about the punishment he was no doubt already plotting in his head.

She closes the door shut, back faced towards the room where Jimin indisputably was at the moment. She was aware of the fact but she was not aware of the state he was in yet.

She takes a deep breath and spins around to face the captain. And maybe that was a bad idea, a really bad idea, cause just as her eyes links with his, her breath hitched in her throat.

She instantly takes in his form that sat in the soft mattress she has slept on for days, his body was stiff as if he was a beautifully marbled Greek statue, eyes wide and round as he stares at her with his mind slowly erupting on thunders. She could see it in his eyes that were drinking in her red silk dressed form up and down.

Jimin's lips part, a thick leg hanging from the bed as if he was trying to get up before she came in as the white cloth that wrapping his shoulder was undone.

It takes her two seconds to figure out that he was about to change his clothes, seeing as even the full body velvet jacket that was always around his shoulders was off. And it takes her one second to realize that he was in a daze because of her and it was now or never.

Her eyes trail to the ground, a shy smile blooming her lips. "I dressed up. How do i look?" She looks at him from under her eyelashes.

Her heart jumps in joy when she witness her charm working on him quite easily. He has frozen in his seat even further than before, throats gulping down as his adam's apple pop out and she suddenly wanted to place the tip of her finger there to feel the moment.

"Jimin." She calls softly when he just stays still, head tilting to the side and her hair follows after.

Jimin finally blinks, once, twice and then his wide eyes melts in a puddle of half lids and they appear to be slowly turning... greedy.

A shiver crawls down her back.

His head also tilt to the side, the light of the room shadowing his sharp shaped jaw further as he let both his legs down the bed. He was now sitting facing her and his lips slowly tilt up as his eyes shine darkly.

"Come here."

Y/n bites the soft skin of her lower lips and as if must, Jimin's eyes follow the act like its the last show he is watching.

Y/n takes a step towards him and remind herself that she is the charmer in this moment. She has done just a bit and he is a goner by the look of him now and looks like she almost forgot how much of a dominant person he was.

Great. Now she completely feels like a small child in front of him.

She continue to step towards him anyways, knowing she was getting herself deep into something she still has two feelings over.

His eyes has not let her form escape for a second and if it was possible, they seem to get even more darker as she approach. Y/n is just thankful she is standing and that he can not see the top of her chest where the material is slowly sliding down her skin again.

She comes to a stop two steps away from him and tries her best to not break the only contact they had with each other right now. But it is turning hard for her to keep it because the intensity of his eyes were too much.