Chapter 32

Walking through the hallways of this damn school I was beyond irritated for no reason.

I adjusted Jayc'i on my hip as people cooed at her. It irritated me even more when they tried to hold her and touch her hair.

The only reason I was here was because I had to turn in my work since my laptop was broken because one of the puppies spilt my cup of peppermint tea over the keyboard.

It was currently getting fixed and I didn't know how long it was going to take.

Pushing open the doors of the school I headed out spotting a Subway across the way. 

"Stop pulling my hair little girl." she giggled trying to eat it.

I groaned sitting at one of the tables outside. "Stop Puddin'." I dug around in her diaper bag. "Hea' greedy child."

Handing her a Gerber Waffle Banana Cream Wheel she stuffed it halfway in her mouth opening her other hand in the gimme gimme motion.

"No Puddin', finish that one." standing I held her cup in my hand watching as she had the biscuit type thing sitting in her cheek.

I poked her face. "Swallow that greedy." she laughed with an opened mouth.

"Oh my goodness." I heard from behind me. "She's adorable."

"Yeah." I replied wiping her hands off. "She gone look like the michelin man if she keeps eating."

Girlie laughed waving at my baby who offered her soggy banana wheel. I shook my head at them both.

"Aw thank you, so polite. Most babies would throw them."

"You better back up cause once she get tired of it she will."

Laughing she looked up at me. "I'm so sorry I'm Catalaya."

I stared at her trying to figure out what she wanted

I stared at her trying to figure out what she wanted. I didn't need no new friends right now.

She must have caught on. "I'm sorry." she repeated. "You're so pretty to me."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion still not saying anything.

"I always seen you walking in the halls with a mug and you always dressed like a um.." she popped her lips. "A boy and, and I don't mean that in a bad way."

I tuned her out glancing down at my tank top, shorts and jordans. Wasn't really boyish to me.

"I never seen you with anyone here or talking to anyone so I figured you liked.." she trailed off staring at my finger. "Oh crap. You're married."

I nodded as her face turned red. "I'm so sorry. Ugh that was so disrespectful."

I shrugged. "Don't really mess with girls no more shawty."

"Right okay." she scratched her head. "So sorry to bother you."

I watched as she walked away quickly looking back here and there. Now don't get me wrong any other time I probably would've gotten her number and would've been fucking her by the end of the night but for some reason I just wasn't in the spirit.