╟ Chapter 164: Strange Forest ╢

Your team left Cacao Island even after your guide Pekoms disappeared. Pudding's map will end up coming handy, after all, which you found pretty weird. By following her directions, you would find the Whole Cake Island where Emperor Big Mom is without being sighted by the TARTE security, or worst. Eventually, the bride promised to bring Sanji back on the shore at the best as she could.

Yet, you had a feeling it wouldn't be that simple. Carrot and Chopper kept complaining all the while for not visiting the other islands of Totto Land. It took all of your wits and patience to not throw at them the wheel of the ship each time you went starboard at a sweet island and they began to cry obnoxiously.

Oh, and you almost forgot the two giant Sea Centipedes you had to fight on your way there, the last one being twice as big as the previous. Or fighting living fruits. Or an army of ants when you got stuck on that ice-jelly like piece of land.

"Are we there yet?..." sighed in unison Luffy, Chopper and Carrot.

"No" you responded for an unknown time.

"....And now?"

"No, Luffy"

"..............................How about now?"

"No, Chopper...."

"...........................................................................And now, (y/n)-san?"

"Again. No, Carrot"

Pedro and Nami sweatdropped when they saw a thick vein popping out of the side of your head. You were doing your best to stay calm, but those children were giving you a hard time. Your hands were gripping tightly the wheel, the wood about to crack under your fingertips. The two braced themselves when they saw your captain lean over your shoulder, head snaking around to face you with a pout:

"....Are we there yet?" Luffy asked once more.

"REALM OF GOD YOU'RE ALL IRRITATING!" you finally snapped. "THE NEXT PERSON WHO DARES TO ASK THIS AGAIN WILL FIND THEMSELVES WITH THE STEERING WHEEL IN THEIR ASS! AM I CLEAR?"

"So we're not there yet, right?" the young man blinked, having ignored your previous statement.

You were about to break something or someone. And you'd have probably done so if you haven't noticed a large cake at the distance. A gathering of enormous frosted cake buildings that looked like a castle. On top of the largest plateau were massive poles shaped like candles, making it look like a birthday cake. What could be depicted as their flames were in fact trees, and the buildings were covered in white icing.