Chapter X

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

I sat on the couch, feeling happy. After bickering back and forth with Tom, I finally got him to sleep in his own room.

Him letting Paige and I stay for the night way already enough, so the least I could do would be for him to have somewhere comfortable to sleep, especially considering this was his house.

Tom gave me extra blankets and cushions in case, and kept making sure I was alright with sleeping on the couch. It didn't really bother me, just as long as everyone else was alright where they were sleeping.

Blitz slept on the floor beside the couch. I leaned over and scratched him behind his ears lightly, remembering how close I was to losing him.

I laid on the couch and stared at the ceiling. I remembered when Tom comforted me during the movie. It was comfortable. To say it felt nice would be an understatement. Both Tom and Harrison were incredibly nice people.

They were so genuine and down to earth, despite being famous. While spending time with them, I forgot they were celebrities. They felt like life long friends. I was grateful for that.

As I was dozing off, everything that happened today replayed in my head. I smiled, and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

———

*TOM'S P.O.V*

Y/n was sleeping softly. It was a lot later in the night, but I woke up. I planned to move Y/n in my room for her to sleep, since the couch would be way too uncomfortable. I couldn't get her to sleep in my room and let me sleep on the couch, so I was going to do this.

I carefully made my way to her, and gently scooped her up. Surprisingly, she didn't wake up. She fit perfectly in my arms. I looked down at her, and couldn't help but stare. This girl was even beautiful in her sleep.

I felt bad for doing this in case I would wake her up, but she's my guest. She has to sleep in the best room of the house.

I carried her up the stairs and into my room. I placed her onto the bed very slowly, and wrapped the blankets around her since it was cold. I made sure all her belongings she brought with her were on the bedside table.

I took one last look at Y/n before I left the room. I didn't know everything about her, but I knew something.

She was special to me.

I knelt beside her on the floor, and noticed she was tossing and turning. When she turned to my direction, I carefully grabbed her hand and held it. Her hand was small and soft. I watched her calm down, and her grip on my hand loosened, so I let go.

Right then and there, I wanted to hug her. I would say kiss, but that'd be way too soon. The way she was positioned was so perfect. Her facial features looked soft, and completed her. She definitely looked comfortable in my bed.

I got up and finally left, before I could stare any longer. I made my way to the couch and laid down. The image of Y/n sleeping remained in my mind.

'Maybe love at first sight is real.' I thought to myself.

≫≫≫

The smell of fresh bread and fruits filled the air. I stood up slowly and walked to the kitchen, seeing Y/n pacing from the sink to the stove. She set some food on four different plates. I leaned on the counter until she noticed.

She finally looked up and jumped a little in surprise.

"Oh, Tom!" She said, looking at me. "Sorry if I woke you up. And that I'm using your kitchen." She apologised with a light chuckle. I shook my head saying it was fine.

"You didn't have to make breakfast though." I said to her, taking a good look at all the food she cooked.

"It's the least I could do for you for letting us stay for the night, and everything yesterday." She responded with a smile, before looking down and muttering. "And for letting me sleep in your room.."

I laughed at her nervousness. "It's alright! You're my guest! You should have somewhere good to sleep, not the couch."

She laughed a bit before finishing up with the food. "Thank you."

I smiled once more before going to wake Harrison and Paige. I went to Harrison first. I slowly opened the door, and contemplated on whether to jump on him or not.

I thought of a better idea.

"Yeah," I began to whisper, getting closer to Haz. "Paige likes—"

"SHE WHAT NOW?" Harrison immediately shot up from the bed, soon realising what I did. He sent me a death glare. "You little—"

"Breakfast is ready! You can go wake up Paige." I smirked, before quickly make my way out of the room.

"The others are waking up." I said to Y/n as I made my way to the kitchen, and started to help Y/n set up on the dining table.

"Thanks." Y/n said kindly, laughing a little afterwards. We both turned our heads to the sounds of footsteps coming down the stairs.

"God, Y/n. You and Tom already look like parents." Paige commented, taking a seat at the table. Harrison followed and did the same.

Y/n hid her face with a plate. I could see a slight blush on her face.

'Cute.' I thought to myself, as I smiled at Y/n. Paige went crazy.

"HE- THEY, THEY DIDN'T DENY IT! MY PARENTS! Y/N'S MY MOTHER ALREADY, TOM I'M ADOPTING YOU AS MY FATHER." Paige fangirled, causing us all to laugh.

"I don't think that's how it works." I responded, failing at trying to hold in my laughter.

"Well it's how it works now." Harrison spoke up, as if he was protesting. "Because I'm making you two parents now." He gestured towards Y/n and I.

"I cooked food, and this is the thanks I get." Y/n joked, finally putting the plate down. We all laughed and got into place, before digging into the freshly cooked breakfast.