1

It is a joyful night. So joyful to the point that we have loads and loads of people here at this huge club. Boys and girls dancing with strangers, singing at the top of their lungs, drinking their hearts out until they barf and some are well, at the corner, doing things not to be done in public and what they could possibly regret the next morning.

In contrast to the fun felt by most people in here, there's this guy sitting on the island stool. But instead of drinking to enjoy, he's there, drinking his 12th glass of vodka while crying his eyes out. He feels so down, broken and betrayed considering that his boyfriend of 4 years just broke up with him because of something so shallow.

The guy broke up with him today, on their fucking anniversary.

So here he is now, drinking his feelings away. Mind clouded and unresponsive but he can't seem to stop even when he keeps being irrational.

The said man is about to pour himself his 13th glass when a guy abruptly sits down next to him. He gave the stranger a squinted eye look and luckily, his mind is still capable enough to process that this guy is crying just like him. He wanted to shoo him away at first, but after sensing his gloomy aura, he felt bad and wanted nothing but to comfort him instead. And maybe rant to him about what his boyfri- ex boyfriend just did to him.

"H-hey" he hiccups.

The stranger ignores him, causing him to huff but he still wants to try and get this guy's attention, so he continued in calling him.

"Hey!" he pokes the guy, "W-why *hiccups* are y-you cry- *hiccups* crying?"

The guy still ignores him and chugs down a bottle of whatever, he's sure it's alcohol though.

Thinking that he failed, he stopped bothering the guy and focus his attention back into pouring himself another drink. he giggled when he missed the glass and spilled the liquor on the table, "oops".

Because of that, he finally managed to get the stranger's attention but this time, he doesn't care.

"You!" the guy yelled and pointed at him accusingly. "Why'd you waste it ju-just like th-that!"

"Huh?"

"Why'd you waste *hiccups* it? It has done nothing to *hiccups* you!"

He pouts and looks at the guy who is now glaring at him, "I-it wasn't intentional!"

"But you still did!" the guy replied rather harshly, "You still wasted it like it was nothing when it has done nothing to you! It probably just wanted to give you what you want and keep you happy but you don't care about all that. You just want to play with it and dispose it once you're done. You know what? You're just like my now ex boyfriend," the guy rambled without a pause, looking so serious that no one would've thought that he is in fact, a drunk mess.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sp-spill it!"

"What's your name?" The guy asked, catching him off guard. He hesitated for a minute but his drunk brain just said fuck it so he complied and just say his name.

"I'm *hiccups* Yeon-Yeonjun"

"Well Yeonjun, you should be sorry for the liquid you just spilled and not to me. But you can't apologize to it anymore since you already wasted it."

This guy's attitude ticked Yeonjun off. Who is he to accuse him of something he accidentally did? And it's not like it's that big of a deal. He came here to drink his sorrows away and not to be questioned like he committed some gruesome murder. Who is this guy anyway?