Chapter - 17

The more one take a step,
The more one take a step away..
It's all just a game of life,
Game of destiny,
GAME OF LOVE..
Let's see who wins.

-TR

2 week later, (you read in last Piyali's one week POV so here that 1 week Advay +more 1 week)

Advay's POV

"Vivian I had some important discussion" I said sarcastically and he nods and come with me in study room where Varun are smirking looking at us.

"What?" He nods no and frown at Vivian.

"Dude stop roaming around Shruti and let her do the work for which she's hired"

"Varun when I disturb her? What are you exactly talking I didn't understand" I and Varun frown at his not so innocent words.

"I'm going to fired her. You're not doing work for what I called you indeed you just left upstairs to that nurse" I said and give him glare, okay he can do anything, enjoying life but first he had to complete the work.

"No please. Okay I'm not going to talk to her now. Happy? Just give me 30 minutes I'll complete work" he run open the laptop and start working. I sigh and looking at Varun who's smirking at me.

"Now you what?" Arrogantly I asked for which he just chuckled.

"I wonder how the mighty Advay hadn't time to come WORK ? Is something very important here in home? Last time I checked you said 'I Don't Care For Anyone'...are you okay?" I glare at Varun angrily but he didn't react just smirk wide.

"I guess I'm the boss here so better continue work you both. I need Rahuja's full details and you Vivian complete that Damm project." Both nods but the smirk still there.

I left from there and my foot himself took me upstairs my room.

What's happening with me?

Why again I'm going the same path?

I'm not a fool but behaving one. Why why?

C'mon Advay she's just another girl in your life? Then why all this?

It's the thing messing my brain lastly. I can't control over me. I feel so much protected towards her and after the kidnapping I just couldn't get myself to go away. What if something wrong happen again?

And as now I just simply comes to the room again, I know she must be now reading something.

"Hi" the smile she gave me makes me always restless,as now I just wanted to hug her tightly and kiss senselessly.

Get a grip over all this Advay

After scolding myself I sit beside her while she continues to study. I was thinking lately for those uncle -aunt she left the study but wouldn't it show too much. What will she thinks? I already doing all for her.

"You love study?" she nods with a shinning eyes and I couldn't stop myself to asking!

"Would you like to continue study?" She looks at me with those big eyes a little gape earning to fill by me.

"You want me to complete my studies? You would do that?" I just couldn't be a jerk at this moment, so I nods and she smile brightly making my day.

"Thanks and yes I love to do it. I wanted to become a doctor but when I'm about to step near my dream...all snatch away from me" her face shows the pain she went through.