Chapter 11

Rose's POV

She's so perfect, I thought as I ran my fingers through her hair while she was sleeping. I just wanna stay in bed with her the entire day if I could.

Suddenly, I got a message. It's from my ex, again. I won't even bother reading it. I blocked and deleted her number. Goodbye, Kim Jisoo.

Slowly, Lisa began to open her eyes. "Good morning," I said. Then I kissed her forehead. A smile quickly spread across her face.

"Good morning, Chaeng. Don't you have classes today?"

"I'm already late for my morning class. I'll just take my afternoon classes later, In the meantime, I just wanna..." I ran my fingertips across her belly and started tickling her.

"Fuck off!" she said while laughing. She threw a pillow on my face and I started laughing too.

She got up from her bed and went to the bathroom. I could hear the faucet running. Then she came out saying, "There's a café across the street that serves some really good food. Do you wanna eat brunch?"

"Yeah, I'm starving."

"Okay. My treat this time."

"Awesome. I'm just gonna get changed." I gave her a kiss before heading to my room.

-At the café-

The waitress came to take our orders.

"Pancakes and brewed coffee for me," I said.

"With milk and sugar?" asked the waitress.

"Yup," I replied.

"I'll have... pancakes, omelette, bacon, and sausage," said Lisa. "And hot chocolate milk, please."

"Anything else?"

"Nope," said Lisa.

"Got it," said the waitress. Then she left.

"Do you usually eat that much or—"

"I'm a big eater, Rosie. I thought you already knew that." She gave me a wink.

"Right. How could I forget?" I said.

"I'll make you remember tonight."

I grinned at her.

Our food arrived and we digged in. I noticed her staring at me. She chuckled all of a sudden. "You're the cutest chipmunk," she said.

"Stop calling me that." I grabbed the ketchup and drew a heart on her omelette.

"Ugh gross. I can't eat this anymore."

"Fine. I'll eat it." As I reached for the omelette, she suddenly moved her plate away.

"I knew it," I said. "You wanted my heart. You're just pretending not to."

"I'm just curious," she said as she took a bite of omelette. "I've always wondered what a chipmunk's heart would taste like."

"Is it any good?"

"Yeah, I think I like it." Then she flashed me a smile. She actually looks really cute.

"Great. I'm gonna make you eat those every day."

I checked my phone and saw that it's time to head to school. "Hey, I think I should go now. Gotta go to the library first."

"Okay. Bye, Chaeyoung."

"Bye, Lisa. Thanks for brunch. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Yup, see ya."

Before leaving, I leaned over to give her a kiss.