Alpha Showdown

As I lunged through the air, the Alpha King did too. The large black wolf caught me through the air as I jumped and we fell to the floor rolling around on the ground. I bit his leg as he scratched my stomach with his claw. I growled in anger loudly as the pain rocketed through my body.

We rolled off each other, circling one another as we growled. His hackles were raised as his light blue eyes had darkened to a black at this point. I knew my eyes were shining a dark midnight blue at this point. I lunged towards him as my paws scratched his back, and my teeth grazed his neck, not getting a proper hold before he kicked me off. By now, we were both bloody, but neither backing down. I knew I wasn't going to win, but I couldn't just stay there doing nothing.

He growled again, and his eyes focused on me as I jumped yet again leaping through the air. He met me mid-air and quickly took both of us down. We rolled over, both struggling for the fatal hold on the neck.

He managed to get there before I did, his teeth fastening around my neck from the side as I lay there on my stomach. I growled, trying to get out of his hold but every time I moved his teeth would prick my neck. 

He growled at me, telling me to submit. I growled back, and his hold tightened, teeth digging into my skin, drawing blood painfully. I heard another growl in the room - a more feminine one. The Luna Queen. 

She was standing at the door, eyes lit up as she stared at us, anger clear on her face. The disrespect for her mate and herself from me angered her, and she just managed not to shift but instead focused her anger at me.

"Submit to him!" She managed to get out, through gritted teeth. She said it calmly yet it definitely held an underlying threat. I growled again, snapping my teeth at both her and the Alpha.

The Alpha had finally had enough. He growled angrily and clawed my stomach again, where he had done it before, but this time much deeper, and at once blood spurted from the wound, while pain rocketed through my body. I let out a pained whimper but still looked at him defiantly after checking my side.

 I wasn't a doctor, but even I knew that I would die if I didn't get that treated, soon. He looked at me with a triumphant look in his dark eyes, pressing a paw on the wound. 

The harder he pressed, the more pain shot through my body. Still, the Luna and the crowd watched and it was clear no one was going to help until someone had submitted. I wasn't able to fight, not with the wound I had on my stomach.

He pressed harder and I howled, pain shooting up and down my stomach, overwhelming my senses.

 I growled one last time, looking into his eyes. They promised more pain and the threat there was undeniable. So I looked at him, the Luna and Blake and then let myself go limp in his hold, leaving my neck open and weak, with his jaws still firmly around it. If he wanted to kill me he could do so easily. Both him and I knew that.

He released my neck roughly, still standing a little away from me, looking down at me with his dark eyes, confident and Royal. 

I knew what he expected me to do so I raised my self to my trembling feet and still looking down leaned my head to the side so my neck was exposed. There was silence in the room, echoing off every wall and reverberating around the room. 

I avoided meeting his eyes but stayed looking at the floor, scared of what I would see in his eyes if I looked. Because if I saw pride, triumph and confidence I would lose control and attack him regardless of whether I was bleeding to death. You could say I was a bad loser.

 I waited until I saw his paws walking away before I let myself fall to the floor, my body hitting the cold floor as I lay there, unmoving.

Before I blacked out completely I heard the Alpha triumphantly howl and I heard voices shouting, and vaguely saw people rushing to my side.