Chapter five: A simple word called love

''Somewhere in here there has to be something on her.'' Emma placed another box down onto the ground as Lillian, Elsa and Emma were skimming through the city records. They were hoping to find something about the snow queen in order to defeat her. 

''There has to be a better strategy, while we're reading files, my sister is out there somewhere.'' Turning to Lillian, she sighed. ''We have to confront the snow queen.''

''You're nowhere near ready to beat her. Even I'm having a hard time and I'm the assistant of the dark one. That and the fact that she knows the two of you without either of you remembering how you know her.'' Turning to Emma, she smirked. ''I hardly think that is an accident.'' 

''You think she took our memories?'' 

''I'm really good with faces and names. It was my job. She took them alright, the only question is why.'' Turning away from Elsa, Emma continued to look through the files. We need to find out what the hell she is up to.'' 

''Paperwork, ahoy!'' Killian walked in with even more files from Regina's old office, walking up behind Lillian as he gave her a kiss on the head. ''Hello Lass.'' 

''Oi! somebody's forgotten about me diner!'' Will called out from the cell, making Lillian sigh and glare his into his direction.

''Unless you want to be a toad, or any kind of animal, I'd stop talking!'' Lillian sassed back, her own British accents coming through her voice, mocking the other British in the room. Sadly enough for Lillian and Emma, the man didn't take the threat too serious, continuing to talk as he took a bite out of the pop-tart. 

''Now, I've served me time, when are you going to let me free?'' As Emma talked to Will, Hook turned to Lillian as she gave a nod, knowing he had to go and find Henry to go sailing. She wanted to join them, but Killian had insisted that he just wanted to be with the younger boy. 

''Well, I'm off to take Henry sailing, love, unless there is something else you want me to do here?'' Emma shook her head as Lillian send another glare to Will, hearing him take a small breath before talking again.

''Befriending the son to get in with the mum? Yep, no one will ever see through that.'' As both Lillian and Hook walked up to him, Lily placed one of her hands onto her hip before Killian looked a Will.

''Why don't you keep your thoughts to yourself ... mate.'' He than kissed Emma on the cheek and said his goodbye to Lillian before walking out of the station. 

Elsa looked through a few of the photo's as Lily took an envelope out and chuckling. 

''Hey Emma, look at this.'' Passing the envelope with picture of when Emma first arrived in town, Emma shook her head a bit, chuckling before looking through the photo's and passing a few onto Elsa. 

As Emma froze, Lilian walked up to her side, looking at a picture of Emma and the snow queen talking. ''You don't remember this?''

''No, but I might know who does...''

''Sidney.'' 

--------Once upon a time--------

Walking down the stairs, Lillian was fully dressed in a set of jeans, a white top and a leather jacket. Placing some toast into the toaster she smiled as her father walked downstairs to meet her. She poured them both a coffee and set it down on the table.

''Good morning Lily.'' As Mr. Gold kissed the top of her head, e smiled and put his cane down before Lillian rushed off to the kitchen to get the toast out of the toaster.