♥ AE: Namjoon ♥

"What I was saying is, I-I like you, Y/N." Namjoon stuttered.

I was shocked by his sudden confession that I dropped my apartment key.

"Namjoon... I don't know what to say..." I managed to say after a long silence.

"Well, I'm just telling you so this heavy feeling in my chest go out. I know you don't like me and I'm not pushing you to like me back. My point is, I finally confessed to you." He explained which made my heart melt.

"Okay... Thanks Namjoon..."

Sadness is clearly seen in his narrow eyes and he just hide it with a slight smile. His dimples slightly peeking so I poked my index fingers in his dimples.

"W-What are you doing?" Namjoon stuttered again.

"I can't see your dimples clearly. Smile wide for me." I commanded.

He did and I swear to the greek gods I just died.

"Namjoon hyung!" We heard a high pitched voice called him.

"Jimin?"

"Our manager said that we need to be on Vlive. Our fans misses us." He said.

He looked at me and 'oh'-ed then bowed. I bowed back and smiled.

-

"What will we do if we hit 20M followers on Twitter?" Taehyung scrolled through the live comments and read one.

"For me, I will show my abs." He said and patted his stomach.

His fellow members laughed.

"You have abs?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course. I'm just being conservative." Taehyung responded.

"Everyone, he is lying. He eats 3 bowls of rice with Jin's special kimchi and bulgogi. He also eats naengmyeon as midnight snack." Jungkook exposed.

"Ooh Taehyungie~ How much did you gain?" Hoseok puts his hands on Taehyung's shoulders.

"Shut it. What about you Namjoon hyung? What will you do?" Taehyung asked Namjoon.

"I will reveal something about my love life." Namjoon said.

"Yah~ Namjoon has a love life." Jin joked.

"Yes, and it's unlike yours because I'm in love with somebody and it is not my face." Namjoon blurted.

"Ah!!! Namjoon is in love with someone!" Yoongi puts his fist in the air.

"Omo, I didn't say that."

-

<Third Person POV>

Boy With Luv became a top hit, with 14 wins in Korean shows and a nomination in the BBMAs, which BTS snapped at their performance and went home with two awards.

Some of the lyrics of Boy With Luv was written by Namjoon. His inspiration? Y/N.

Y/N have no idea that some lyrics of the song is about her.

Great thing is, the song Boy With Luv is a collaboration of BTS and Y/N.

She went and performed in the BBMAs with BTS and was nominated for Top Social Artist with BTS but BTS won but she's happy for them.

Today is the day that BTS reached 20M followers in Twitter and fans are celebrating.

Some are waiting for their 20M promise that was mentioned in their past Vlive and Hoseok's million edits.

Namjoon and Y/N coincidentially started a separate live.

"Annyeong!" Y/N enthusiasticly waved at the camera.

"You may be wondering, 'Why did Y/N started a Vlive? Like there's no occasion or something.' Well first of all, BTS sunbaenim reached 20M followers on Twitter!" She exclaimed and clapped. Like how childish Jungkook would clapped with his eyes shaped like a perfect circle.

"And I also want to tell you a thing that I have been keeping inside me." She stopped clapping and talked more seriously.

-

"Hello everyone! It's RM. We finally reached 20M followers and I'm going to do what I have promised." He said as he leaned back.

"Y/N, is the girl I have been in love with. She doesn't know that I'm confessing in Vlive butI have confessed to her before so she know my feelings towards her." He looked through the comments and smiled at how ARMY is pushing him to confess on-air.

"Aish. Arra, I will do it." He finally gave up after seeing millions of comments telling him to go to her room and confess to her on-live.

He stood up with his phone on his hands and made his way to Y/N's room.

-

"I have been crushing on this person for a year now." Y/N confessed.

"Should I tell him that I like him?" She asked her viewers.

Same as Namjoon, her fans pushed her to film herself confessing to her crush.

"Okay then! I will do it!" She stood up and stretched her hand in the air.

She grabbed her phone and went outside her room.

She closed her door and went to her crush's room.

On her way, she bumped into Namjoon with a phone in his hand.

"Namjoon."

"Y/N."

"I need to tell you something." They both said in unison.

-

"Look, it's the Vlive couple." Jin said.

The other boys looked at the two. Namjoon's hand on his girlfriend's hand.

"We are going on a date today so don't cook to much." Namjoon commanded Jin. Jin just nodded and smiled on how cute the couple were.

-

"Ah~ This is already our 20th date and our 2nd anniversary as a couple." Namjoon said and wraps his arms at his girlfriend.

"I know... It's nice how you are so hardworking but has time for me at the same time." Y/N wrapped her arms to Namjoon's and placed her head on his shoulders.

Namjoon broke the hug and faced her with a serious face.

"Y/N, it has been 2 years, 20 dates, and 2 rejections. I will still keep my promise to you that you'll be my one and only love in this world. I hope you'll not reject me this time.

Can I take the honors and change Ms. Jung Y/N to my Mrs. Kim Y/N?" He kneeled down and opened a red velvety box, revealing a gold ring with diamonds on it.

"Yes, Namjoon. I'm now ready to be your Mrs. Kim." Y/N smiled at him.

He stood up and yelled, "YES! YES YES YES! Ah finally~!"

He put on the ring in her ring finger and sealed it with a peck on her hand and a long kiss on her soft pink lips.

-

Next AE: Seokjin

omg thank yall for 1k votes!!