[6]

💕 Mina's POV 💕

The following day came and my family and I were on our way to our next destination. Our destination was Serenity Farmland Resort, owned by the Park family.

Right now, I'm sitting by the window of our vehicle. Thinking about the events that happened last night.

I felt the sides of my lips curve up. What am I smiling for?

What's wrong with me?! That was just an accident!

Plus that person who bumped me didn't even apologize! Talk about some manners.

But then... If that man didn't really bump to me, would I still...?

"Why is your face red, Mina?", I snapped out when I heard my brother asking.

"What?", I spoke.

"Your face is red. What made you so red?", he said while pointing to my face.

"Are you alright, Mina? You're not sick, are you?", my mom questioned.

"I-I'm f-fine, mom. I really am.", I replied.

I heard my mom sighed in relief.

"By the way, Mina, where were you last night after the party?"

I turned my head towards the owner of the voice. It was dad.

"I went back to my hotel room with Sana, dad."

He let out 'oh' sound before saying, "I thought you were with that Chaeyoung girl."

"Wait. How did you know her name?"

"Your brother told us."

I glanced at my brother and gave him a glare.

"Don't give me that glare. Your cousin and best friend told me about it."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him before sitting back at my seat. I never thought that they would tell them.

I felt the van stopped. I looked outside and saw that we have already arrived at the farmland resort. {The picture above and yes there are horses.}

I took my bag and got outside the van. Our van was parked in front of the lobby.

The other guests had arrived too. Everyone got out of their vehicles.

Our driver started to put our bags out of the van. We thanked him and carried our bags inside the lobby.

The lobby began to fill with the invited guests. We stopped midway since Jihyo's family was in front of us.

"Welcome, everyone to Serenity Farmland Resort.", Mr. Jinyoung greeted.

(I forgot to tell you that JYP will be Jihyo's dad.)

We clapped our hands. I wasn't paying attention much since he was telling the parts of this resort, which I memorized it from the time I visited here with my family.

I was looking for Sana and the others. When I saw Chaeyoung's group, I could feel my cheeks burning.

That scene kept playing inside my mind. Why can't it go away?

I snapped out when Mr. Jinyoung clasped his hands together.

"Okay. Since the cabins only have 5 rooms, let's all group ourselves with 5 people. You can group with your friends or some people you know. Once you're done grouping, you can get your keys from the front desk.", Mr. Park instructed.

We did as what he said. I ran towards Sana who was already with Momo and Jihyo.

Small problem is our group only have 4 people including me.

"Don't you think we need one more?", Sana asked.

"Yeah, we do.", I said.

"Don't worry."

We all turned our heads to Jihyo who uttered those words.

"I already invited someone with us, since I want us all to bond again."

"What do you—", my words got cut off when we heard a voice from behind us.

"Hey, Jihyo!" I assumed that it was a she since it had a high pitch in a cheery tone.

"Oh! Nayeon-unnie!"

My eyes widened when Jihyo said that name. I whipped my head behind me and saw Nayeon-unnie walking towards us.

She looked at my direction and had a surprised face.

"Omo! Is that you, Mina?"

I dashed towards her and tackled her in a big hug. She hugged back while stroking my hair.

"Omo~ Did you really miss me that much, Mina?"

I broke the hug and gave her a playful glare. She wore a 'what?' face.

"Yah, unnie! It's been years we haven't seen each other! How come I didn't see you yesterday and the night before yesterday?"

"Well, I was with my fiancé all the time."

I cooed at her. She playfully smacked my arm, but I let out a laugh.

"But now, I'll be bonding with you guys. Since today's the last day, let's make our moments here memorable."

She held both of my shoulder whilst saying her words. I showed my gummy smile which she reciprocated.

We hugged for the second time.

"Ahem!"

We pulled away from the hug and looked at who cleared their throat. It turned out to be Jihyo.

"Are we not included to your hug?", she asked as she gestured herself, Momo and Sana.

Nayeon-unnie opened her arms widely. The three walked towards and we had a group hug.

"Jeongyeon?!"

We heard someone yelled. We broke apart and turned to see a shocked Y/n.

"Y/n!"

She/He ran towards her and had a bone-crushing hug with her.

"Y-Y/n, I c-can't b-breathe!"

We were in a fit of laughter, seeing the event that just happened.

"I hope Jeongyeon-unnie will make it out alive.", Jihyo said while trying to stop laughing.

"I know.", Nayeon-unnie agreed.

We slowly stopped and composed ourselves.

"Shall we go and get our keys now?", Nayeon-unnie said.

We nodded in sync and headed towards the front desk for the keys.

{ΔΔΔΔΔΔ}

Hey guys! Another chapter is done. I was having a hard time thinking which book I should update.

Also, this story's about end soon.

Also, also, I'm at my relative's place... Skl...

Also, also, also, I love these four people:
TwiceAndMeSabie
BTRIZI
WeirdoVocado
The_Ultimate_Twice (obviously)

Also, also, also, also, I was sexually harassed by a man inside the bus when my family and I were on our way. It was a long story.

Also, also, also, also, also, this is getting annoying.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

That's all. See ya.

~💜~

by Me_as_Yusuke16