4. Goodbye Raditz

Y/n Pov 

I had arrived at where Raditz was waiting for me. As I land I noticed the child was not anywhere to be seen. 

"What happened to the brat?" I ask Raditz.

"He kept crying so I sealed him inside my pod." I walk to the edge of a crater and sure enough there was the child inside still crying. I cross my arms.

 "Saiyans don't cry." I say disgusted. I look around and notice that some of this scenery looks familiar. 

"This is close by to a town I was in earlier. The weaklings must have been so absorbed in their own battle they didn't notice your pod landing." I say but before Raditz can say anything both our scouters alert us to a presence. 

"Strange a battle power of 710 and it's close." Raditz says activating his scouter. I ignore mine. 710 is not a battle power that comes even an inch close to my own of 18,000. I see Raditz turning around to look down at the pod.  

"A malfunction?" He says and clicks off his scouter. 

"So prince Y/n what did you want to question my brother Kakarot about?" Raditz asks me. I smirk. 

"I made him a deal that if he can defeat you I wouldn't blow up this miserable planet." Raditz looks at me surprised. 

"You planned against me?" He asks and I turn to him. 

"Consider this a test. If you can't defeat those with a lower power level than you how do expect me to join your little conquering quest?" Raditz brow furrows as if in thought. Though he doesn't strike me as a bright thinker. Raditz walks off to find food further proving my point. After he eats his fill both our scouters go off again this time announcing two presences heading this way. Raditz looks up to where his scouter is pointing.

 "Battle powers 322 and 334. One the same as Kakarot's ability. But there's no way her would be coming here.He has to know that there's no chance of him winning and he has no way of knowing where we are in the first place." Raditz shuts his scouter off.

 "It's not a malfunction if my scouter reads the same thing." I say unnerving Raditz. My claim is further backed up by two figures appearing in the sky. One appears to be Kakarot and the other..a Namekian? Odd. The two of them land and stand opposite Raditz and myself. 

Erza Pov 

We had heard of a disturbance out this far and thought it could possibly be related to Phantom lord but what we found was much worse. In the distance  I could see the one from earlier who had murdered Master Jose and half of Phantom lord. He was stood next to a man with long black hair and opposite them was a strange green being and man with gravity defying hair in what appeared to be an orange gi. Besides them is a large crater could that be the disturbance we had heard about?

 "Natsu, Gray don't attack them." I say sternly.

 "But come on I'm all fired up! I didn't even get to have my fight with Gajeel because he killed him." Natsu clenched his fist. 

"Natsu!" I berated him and he stopped immediately.

 "We don't have any idea what is going on here and we appear outmatched and outnumbered. Though it pains me to do nothing all we can do is watch what happens." The one from earlier steps forward and I listen in.

  "You arrived earlier than we expected." He smirks. 

"If you are able to defeat Raditz then I shall keep my word. I'll spare this world you call...home..."