All x Reader [1]

Since being welcomed into the cold, bleak facility, everyone was fairly content. Sure, their suspicions were raised high, but they had clean clothes, food, and beds to sleep in. In contrast to the past few years in the Glade, this was a dream.

The Gladers were tossed into a dark room with bunks lining either side. Some of the boys claimed a spot immediately while others raced to the bathroom.

"Ummm guys—Problem." Thomas piped up, looking to his friends.

"What? The floor not the right colour for you?" Minho grumbled, examining the room. Thomas always had a problem with something.

"No, Minho. We're short a bed. Twelve beds. Thirteen Gladers. See the problem?"

"No." Minho snapped, making Newt want to throw his face into a wall.

"Minho, it means we have more boys than beds." Newt laid out the facts plainly.

Minho rolled his eyes in annoyance. "I know that you shank. But we have twelve boys and one girl." He looked to Y/N. "See the solution?"

Newt pursed his lips in annoyance at Minho's mocking tone.

"Y/N!!" Minho sang out, trying to grab her attention. She slowly approached with a questioning glare on her face.

"Care to share a bed with me?" He asked slyly, holding out his hand.

Y/N dry heaved. "Gross no." She immediately stepped back and climbed up to one of the top bunks and settled in.

"Awww Y/N! Why not?" Minho whined.

"It's probably your stench." Thomas admitted, putting his hands on his hips. "Newt, do I smell better than Minho?"

As Thomas approached the blonde with an arm raised in the air, Newt backed up in disgust. "I'm not smelling your bloody pits!"

"Ok—best Glader gets to sleep in the same bed as shebean." Minho put out his hand to shake on it.

"What's your plan? Who do we decide who's the best?" Newt rolled his eyes.

"Well it's obviously me. I'm the keeper of the runners." Minho stated confidently.

"Yeah, but I'm the reason we all got out of the maze." Thomas snapped.

Newt watched his friends bicker. "But I'm the glue."

"I'm the shuck leader!" Minho forced.

"Well I—" Thomas began before being cut off by Minho.

"Thomas, you're already out. You're to be killed by group B." The black haired runner waved his partner off. Thomas slumped down on one of the bunks in defeat.

"So? Being a leader doesn't make you the best." Newt crossed his arms, a smirk rising on his face.

"What you grinning for?" Minho suddenly grew unconformable.

"Nuthin. But you can sleep with shebean." Newt raised his arms in defeat and jumped into the bunk beneath Y/N.

"Yes!" Minho exclaimed in excitement, racing to the girls bunk. There was a couple moments of silence.

"Hey, Y/—" He started before a loud "OOMPH" came from the runner as he plummeted into the ground.

"Looks like one of you shanks is gonna have to share with Minho because I am not dealing with him for an entire night!" Y/N laughed at Minho's look of pure shock and defeat as he sat on the ground. She almost felt bad for pushing him off.

A few minutes passed before anyone said anything and Y/N knew Minho was suffering from his dented pride. He could sleep on the floor, but it was freezing cold.

"Alright, Newt, scoot." Minho snarled at the blonde in the bunk beneath Y/N's.

"The hell Minho?!" Newt cried as the runner lifted the blankets so he could climb in.

"Shut up. Shebean is not a force to be reckoned with. And I ain't sleeping with Thomas." Minho grumbled, rolling over to the far edge of the bunk.

It was going to be a long, pride dampening night for Minho.