Minho [10]

"Minho!" Y/N screamed angrily at the runner who had just returned from the maze, already wreaking havoc.

"You're like, five feet tall. How you gonna reach me, shortie?" Minho snickered as he held a basket of freshly picked tomatoes over his head. The girl he was provoking hit him in the stomach, causing Minho to double over in pain and nearly surrender the basket.

"At least I don't reek like you do!" Y/N's face was flushed with anger. "The tomatoes are probably rotten just from you touching them!"

"WhAT!?" Minho screeched. "What' that supposed—"

"Woah, hey—who's this?" The runner paused, eyes narrowing down on some random boy he'd never seen before helping Y/N pick the tomatoes. He didn't like it. Not one bit.

"Thomas, the new greenie. A lot nicer than you." Y/N crossed her arms.

"Pah," Minho gasped. "Definitely not better looking."

The new boy seemed a little offended.

"Frypan needs those for dinner, Minho." Y/N grumbled, trying to snag the basket back from Minho as she continued to scavenge for a few more ripe fruits. The runner stared at the girl in amusement. Bothering her never, ever got boring.

"Dinner? But I'm hungry now." Minho smirked and slowly took one of the tomatoes out of the basket, opening his mouth and raising his eyebrows.

Just as slowly, Y/N straightened up and pointed a finger right at his face. "Don't. You. Dare."

"I said I was hungry!" Minho whined. "You really wanna keep a runner hungry?"

"No, well—maybe, yeah! You need to learn to control yourself!" Y/N swatted for the tomato but Minho was too tall. In her attempt to rescue the one tomato, she caused the entire basket to fall out of Minho's arms and onto the ground. In a series of unfortunate events, Minho also fell, crushing all of the tomatoes beneath him. He cringed at the squishy feeling of the bed of fruit beneath him, and also cringed at the sight of Y/N on her hands and knees, also covered in tomato.

Of course, he couldn't help but burst out in laughter at the sight of how pissed Y/N was.

"You shucking insufferable, idiotic, INTOLERABLE—"

"Y/N!" Alby's voice boomed, cutting off her string of insults. "How are those tomatoes coming along? Frypan is wondering—"

"Hehe—" Minho giggled, still laying on his back. "About those tomatoes..."

Y/N picked up a handful of mushed fruit and slapped it down onto Minho's chest, completely soaking his shirt in juice. "You shank!" She sighed in defeat.

"You're so cute when you're mad." Minho teased, tapping the girls nose lightly with his index finger. Y/N growled and smacked his hand away.

"You two are on laundry duty for the next two weeks because of this." Alby knew he didn't really need to give them a punishment for this incident, but he knew it was a good opportunity to force them to work together. "Make sure to bring Thomas along so he learns how we wash clothes here."

"Agggggh—" Y/N threw her head back in disgust. "Last time me and Minho did laundry together, he dunked me in the bucket!"

"Well," Alby snickered. "Maybe this will be a good time for the two of you to sort out your rivalry."

"This isn't a rivalry!" Y/N blurted. "Minho's a jerk! Plain and simple!"

"Please, you love me." Minho ran a hand through his hair and smirked.

Y/N faked gagged.

"I expect the laundry to actually be clean this time, Minho. And, please, don't try to drown Y/N."

"Yes, Albyyyy." Minho groaned and waved off the leader. Smiling to himself slightly at the entire situation, Alby swung around and began making his way back to the kitchen.

Once he disappeared, Y/N and Minho both looked to each other in that kind of way which said they were both thinking the same thing.

"How's about while we go clean up, you clean up this mess?" Minho didn't even give Thomas a chance to say anything before he grabbed Y/N's hand and sprinted off with her towards the homestead where all the clean clothes were stored.

"Are they always like this?" Thomas muttered.

"Yep," Chuck put his hands on his hips and laughed lightly. "All day, everyday."