Meeting again

Dean

"Dad I'm home!" I yelled as I walked into the house.

"Now (y/n)... before you walk into that room.... it's him... I've already done all the tests." Dad said softly.

I pushed past him and stopped as I saw Sam beside Dean. I felt tears stream down my face as he sent me a smile.

"Hi Babe." He said softly.

I launched myself into his arms and kissed him deeply. He let out a chuckle and held me tightly.

"I love you... I didn't get to say it but I love you." I said against his lips.

"I love you too baby." He said softly.

Sam

I felt my eyes open and I let out a groan as I woke up on a bed. I looked around and frowned when I saw I was alone.

"Sam?" I asked softly.

I heard the door open and turned to see Sam walk into the room. He looked at me shocked and then I saw tears stream down his face.

"How long was I gone?" I asked softly.

"Two years." He said as he rushed up to me.

He wrapped his arms around me and I felt tears hit my shoulder as he let out a sob.

"I love you... I love you so much." He whispered over and over.

"I love you too." I said softly.

Cas

It had nearly been a year since Cas died and I still hadn't gotten over it. I had decided to retire from working with Crowley after his death and I went and moved into a small house. Many nights I would wake up and imagine him being at the foot of my bed, but I knew it was just a dream.

"Cas.... I miss you so much." I whispered through tears.

"I miss you too." A soft voice said.

I shot up and felt tears stream down my face as my eyes landed on Cas, at the foot of my bed.

"It's me." He said softly.

I jumped up and rushed into his arms. I felt a sob leave my lips as I cried into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I was gone for so long... I had to fix the mistakes I made." He said softly.

"I love you." I whispered.

"What?" He asked as he pulled away.

"I love you." I said as I pulled him into a kiss.

Chuck

"You bastard!" I yelled as I looked around the room for my gun.

"(Y/n)... don't do anything rash." Dean said softly.

"Where is my gun! Sam where is my gun?" I asked angrily.

"You aren't getting your gun.. look we know you are mad at him-"

"Mad? Mad? Mad is when they leave for a month and don't tell you... pissed is when they leave for years and fake their death! And then come back and say hi I'm god! As if he didn't leave and make you think he was dead!" I yelled as I glared at Chuck.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry-"

"Go to hell! Do you know what you put me through! For years I thought the man I loved was dead!... and I thought it was my fault.... I loved you and you just left.... how could you do that to me?" I asked through tears.