Furthest Thing Pt.2

Chapter 40 Part 2: Furthest Thing

AirRen

I could feel his tight grip against my warm blue satin sheets. I missed shit like this but he needed to get his priorities straight before we could move further.

"Seppie get your feet off my head lil mama." He groaned pulling me closer until our legs collapse over each other.

I hadn't even realized the twins had come in here to sleep with us. After our talk I drifted off into a well needed sleep.

"Mommy, I hungry!" Seppie whispered in her sleepy voice climbing over Aug to get under me.

"You hungry, Auggie?" I turned around watching my boys sleep peacefully. They looked exactly alike from the smooth honey complexion to the soft black tight curls on those beautiful big heads.

They nodded yes in unison making me and Seppie giggle.

"Whats funny? " Aug asked placing his hands under his head allowing AJ to cuddle closer under him.

I nodded towards AJ, "you and your mini me over there!"

"You can't talk ... she ah lil spoiled brat just like you." He joked pulling me down on his chest kissing my lips passionately.

"Ew!" The twins giggled in unison.

"You don't want us kissing?" Aug asked.

"No! Thas yucky daddy!" Seppie yelled.

"How you think y'all-"

"Shut up!" I laughed hitting his chest.

"I'm just saying. We hungry though mommy ... can you cook sum'n fah us."

I looked around the king size bed to see my family giving me their puppy dog eyes and pouted lips.

I wiggled out of the bed into my slippers and robe set off for the kitchen. "I'll call you when its ready!"

I moved down the long staircase into my almost boxed up kitchen shuffling around to retrieve my pots and pans to get breakfast started.

*********30HardWorking

MinutesLater************

"Damn CoCo, how long it take? We bout tah die up there." Aug replied rubbing my belly.

"Hush! Yall can come eat now foo'!" I giggled placing the plates full of food onto the table.

"Good!" He chuckled pulling me towards the cabinet lifting me up.

"Aug what are you doing?" I giggled covering my face with my silk robe.

"Relax boo, I want some chocolate." He winked pulling the robe down licking his lips feeling under the shirt at the lace lingerie.

"Aug what ab-"

August

I had to shut her ass up. She was looking good as hell in my t shirt. All I wanted to do was get a taste of my shit.

"Baby stop!" She moaned in my ear as I played with her tge metal hoops that hooked around her breast.

I smirked pulling it over her head taking in her beautiful chocolate skin laced in the black material.

"Gimme some." I demanded separating her thick thighs letting my full length rub against the damp lace. 'Damn she was wet'

"Aug pleeeeaase ..." She moaned pulling at my curls while I flicked my tongue against her neck rubbing on her clit slowly.