Showers For The Baby

Chapter 41: Showers for the Baby

August

"Why you got me captive in yah house CoCo?" I asked looking back at her as she massaged my back.

"You've only been here for a few days. Im off work your preparing for your tour. We're spending time together." She joked getting off of my back going to the bathroom. "Plus I don't trust yo big headed ass! "

"Whatever ma! I told you I was done fuckin hoes!" I chucked pulling her back to the bed.

"It sound good! Just like its been sounding since we met." She replied rolling her eyes as she smiled.

"Who I'm in bed wit? And who got my kids?"

"That don't mean shit! Watch yo dick gon fall off." She laughed as I cut my eyes at her.

"It'll fall of in yo mouth. Speaking-"

"August, no! You don't deserve any head from me. Ion know whea dem hoes mouth been."

I stood up pulling my pants down moving in front of her.

"What-"

Before she could finish her words I pushed her head towards my dick forcing her to have no choice but to kiss the tip.

Her thick soft lips slowly placed light kisses around the head licking the tip. "Fuck." I groaned attempting to push her head more so I could get what i wanted,

"August Im not about to do it." She laughed staring straight up at me.

"Why not?"

"Cuz you got too many hoes bouncing on yah dick and giving you head. Now put him up." She giggled pulling me back down.

"Man ... are you eva gon do it again."

"Maybe if you stop letting it think for you... and stop wit these hoes."

Before we could finish our conversation the twins came in with a pile full of mail.

"Here mommy!" AJ yelled as Seppie climbed on my lap.

"You got one too daddy!"

I looked at CoCo before opening the small blue envelope.

'You have been cordially invited to the first shower of Tremaine Aldon Neverson Jr.'

"There's no way in hell im going!" She said holding up the identical blue invitations.

"Man why not? They invited you."

"We aren't cool. She thinks I'm taking some shine from her. I don't even under-'

"Mommy why are you so fat?'AJ blurted out starring straight at CoCo's belly."

She looked up at me then back at the twins.She shock written all over her face. I didn't know what to say so I figured I would just let her handle it.

"Mommy has a baby inside of her." She giggled placing each of the twin's little hand on each side of her belly.

"You ate a baby?" Seppie asked looking up at her.

"Naah lil mama,daddy and mommy made your little brother." I replied picking Seppie up replacing her hand on CoCo's belly with mine.

"How you make babies?" AJ asked. I swear that little boy was definitely my son.

He always wanted to ask questions about sex just like me'

"A mommy and daddy get in a bed and-"

"And think of a recipe for the baby. Then daddy puts his hands on mommy and wishes for the baby." CoCo interrupted me.