Not the same

Sorry this is so late! And not following the schedule... but I promise, I'll be better about it next time! Enjoy!

Percy and Grace had been fighting for awhile. A lot of their dinners were silent or separate. They hardly ever spoke with each other and if they did, it was to fight. They both had off from work and so they spent all of their days in their flat. Their tiny flat.

Percy had gone out to get a few groceries and when he returned, Grace had still not moved from her spot.

"Darling, maybe we should go somewhere tonight," Percy said. "Maybe out to dinner or maybe a stroll."

Grace closed her eyes and ignored him.

"Grace," he sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her back. "I can't see you like this."

"Can't you see that I'm upset, you git?!" She shouted. "I don't want to go out to bloody dinner!"

"It's been three months!" He shouted. "We've been trapped here for three months! I'm going mental, Grace."

She turned around. "Why can't you get this? I lost people that I love, Percy... and so have you... how can you carry on?"

"Because we have to..." he said.

"I don't have to do anything," she said.

"Fine, then keep weeping and drowning yourself in tissues," he said.

"I lost Remus! And Sirius!" She shouted. "And Dumbledore... And Snape... and Fred."

"So did I, Grace!" He shouted. "Don't act like you're the only one who's suffering... now stop acting like a god damn four year old!"

She turned around and frowned. Before he knew it, some of Graces stuff was packed away in a suitcase. Neither of them argued, they knew it was for the better.

A few weeks had passed and Grace and Percy missed each other greatly. Bill and Fleur called everyone to the burrow, so Grace and Percy had to be with each other. It was awkward at first, but they ended up talking casually and they sat together on the couch.

"Mum... Dad..." Bill looked at Molly and Arthur. "You're going to be grandparents."

Everyone perked up. "What?"

"I am pregnant," Fleur smiled.

"Fleur, that's amazing," Grace smiled and hugged the blonde.

After everyone congratulated the couple, Grace and Percy slipped off to their old bedroom.

"I'm so sorry," Grace cried. "I was acting so... so insensitively."

"Darling, it's alright," Percy rubbed her back. "I wasn't acting any better."

"I missed you so much, Percy," she cried.

"I missed you too," he said. "It's alright... we can get through this together."