Beware Of A Man With A Broken Heart...

Chapter 44: Beware...of a MAN with a broken heart

September

"Aug-gee I'm scared." I whispered to AJ hearing Papa throw stuff in the kitchen.

"Me too ... I want mommy and daddy." He whined holding my hand as we sat on the sofa watching TV.

"Did y'all miss Papa?" He said coming towards us with cookies and juice. I didn't wanna take the cookie off the plate because I was scared but mommy never let's us have cookies in the morning.

"Where's mommy and daddy!?" Aug-gee asked smacking on the cookie.

"Mommy is busy and I am your dad, remember?" Papa said looking at Aug-gee in a scary way.

"No daddy look like Aug-gee and they got same name. Your name Trey like uncle's." I whispered slowly.

He looked at me slowly yelling in my face like the big blue monster off of Monsters Inc when he scared the kids.

Daddy , me, mommy and Aug-gee always watch that movie. I started crying out loud for daddy because I missed him.

"Don't hit my sister!" Aug-gee yelled kicking Papa in the leg after he spanked me. Papa fell down and we ran upstairs hiding.

"I wanna go home." I cried in my big brother's arms.

"We are Seppie daddy,mommy, uncle Trey, aunt Ny, and my girlfriend aunt Tae is gon find us." He whispered as we heard Papa looking for us.

Trey B.

I didn't mean to blow up like that and hit her but I couldn't stand the fact that the niggah brain washed my kids into calling him daddy.

AirRen been blowing my phone up with phone calls and threatening messages. My favorite one, He gon kill you when he find you ... If I don't first.

The bitch was delusional and so was that punk ass niggah if he thought he was gon get anywhere near me or my family once I got Ren back too.

"Seppie ... AJ?! Papa got some more cookies if you come out!" I bribed attempting to make them come out of hiding.

This hotel was only so big but they managed to hide themselves well.

'Fuck it!' I thought after an hour of searching. "Y'all can't hide for long!" I yelled out turning on the TV throwing back the refreshing cold beer resting my eyes.

August (AJ)

Seppie fell asleep on my leg why we was hiding from Papa. I was scared too but daddy always told me I had to be man for Seppie and mommy if he not there. I didn't love Papa anymore he scared me now. I opened the closet door that we ran into looking for somewhere else to go. I seen a phone by the bed and grabbed it. Mommy dials the numbers for us if we wanna talk to someone but I don't think it's hard. I ran back to our hiding place pushing the stinky clothes back in front of us. My school always told us to remember the safety number

"9-1-1" I looked at the numbers but they all looked the same. A picture of mommy popped up and I pressed it and her face got bigger and I seen numbers counting on the side.

"Trey if you fucki-"

"Mommy?" I asked.

"Oh my god! August baby where are you." I didn't like hearing mommy cry so I started crying.

"In the closet ... Papa hit Seppie... help us mommy."

I heard daddy's voice talking, "Hey lil man, daddy gon find y'all. Just stay where y'all at,okay?"

"Kay."

"Where's Seppie?"

"She sleeping ... I protecting her like you said."

"That's my man. We gon find y'all son."

I heard Papa feet moving up the stairs looking for his phone. I ran a put it back before he came back.

"What the hell ... hello?" "Niggah you ain't gon do shit!" "They my kids and that's my girl carrying my baby" "Yeah I'm sure niggah" "If she get one I'll bring them to you and leave y'all alone."

August

"What did he say?" She asked as I walked back into the house.

"Don't worry about it." I snapped.

I swear I wanted to fuck sum shit up. CoCo better be happy she pregnant cuz she definitely would have felt the pain I wanted someone to endure right about now.

All she did was either crying or silently rubbing her belly. I know this shit wasn't her fault but she really gotta start communicating better with ah niggah.

"You know you got some fucked up communication skills,right?" I looked towards her crying her eyes out.

"Look I said I was sorry. I didn't know he would ever do anything like this." She cried out from her place on the couch.

"I don't care what you thought! Either you tell me everything or nothing ... and if youn tell me nun I'm taking both of my kids away from you and you and that niggah can have y'all family." I growled.

"What the fuck you mean? You got three kids and you not taking my babies no where!

What they gon do live on a fucking tour bus? The paparazzi don't even know about them let alone me!" She yelled getting in my face.

"What imma say to them? Girlfriend has two of my kids but got pregnant by a basketball player! That shit sound okay?" I barked looking down at her face.

"So you don't think I'm carrying your baby?" She whispered lowly.

"Honestly I don't know ... why would this niggah be going so fucking hard over some pussy wit two and a half kids attached to it?" 'Fuck I went too far.' I realized after she moved out of the room searching for her keys and phone in silence. I didn't know how to tell her Trey agreed to leave her and our family alone if she DNA test for my baby Co was carrying and I agreed to spare his legs for his career and most importantly his fucked up ass life.

Trey

I figured she didn't want to talk to me after I blew up her phone all day and finally got hit with the this phone is temporarily out of use message.

I honestly didn't know what to do with myself. I cleared out all of the liquor I had stored around the house. I rarely drank unless I was at an event or I was angry but I vowed I wouldn't drink anymore especially when TJ comes and I get her back.

'Girl you used to feel so bound in my arms *

I wish we could touch some more (and it's eating me alive)

I'm sitting, working on this letter (gotta put my feelings down)

The first line I write, I was wrong So wrong, so wrong, so wrong, so wrong

And it's not your fault It's so wrong, it's so wrong, it's so wrong

[Chorus:] That I fumbled your heart'

I wrote down each word praying for her to come back. I hadn't realized I was crying until I looked at the wet spots that were spread across the sheet of paper.

"She's my heart." I whispered tossing the pad to the floor pulling out the blue tiffany box that held the circular symbol that I wanted to bound us together forever.

I didn't know when the right time was but when I get her back I'm not waiting any longer.