With Life

Chapter 49: With Life... Part 1

Trey

"Babe the ring can't even fit anymore." Nyla whined attempting to force the ring on her finger.

"Don't worry bout it babe. I know you mines and you know I'm yours. After lil man come you can put it on no problem." I chuckled rubbing her belly.

"I'm soooo ready for him to come... I'm ready to meet Mr. Neverson Jr." She smiled pulling her hair into a bun reveling her beautiful even more chunky cheeks.

"We can arrange that." I smirked placing light kisses on her neck.

"Baby ... STOP!" She giggled unbuttoning my shirt. "Stop." She moaned placing kisses on my neck.

"I'm the one getting undressed." I laughed holding my hands up.

"Shut up." She nodded straddling herself on my lap.

"Fuuuuuck! ... right there Trey! Yes.. yes!" Her moans were like sweet music to my ears.

"I . love . you." I whispered holding her left legs up as I pushed deeper into her. For her to be about 7 and half months pregnant she still was flexible.

"I love you too baby!" She smiled faintly holding her stomach.

"You good?" I asked slowing down.

"YeAHHH!" She moan squirting all over the sheets.

"Damn daddy put in that much work... got you squirtin?" I smirked.

"Treeeey! Ahh! I think he's coming!" She heaved. " I think that... MY WATER broke!"

"Wait what!?" I yelled running towards the closest grabbing shit. "TJ ... man I was kidding ... we wanna meet you just not now!" I whispered to Nyla's pussy that leaked the clear liquid as she screamed.

"He ain't waiting! And he's ready to meet us!"

Trey B.

'Next on TMZ .... New R&B singer August Alsina's girlfriend and mother of his three recently known about kids, AirRen Mitchell, is revealed.'

"Fuck them!" I groaned turning the TV to a different station.

"Brother can you STOP obsessing over them." Lo spat picking with her nails.

"Ooh so you down wit them? Instead of your blood?" I asked raising up towering over her.

"Trey no but I'm tired of ALL OF THIS!" She shot up pointing to all the empty beer bottles and liquor containers. "I'm tired of spending my money on liquor AND lying to your coach on why your not there!"

"Well stop! I don't fucking need you no way!" I spat stumbling a little.

"Trey I'm your only fucking family! Cuz news flash" she said turning back to TMZ pointing to the story "August is AirRen's family ... along with their three kids!" She yelled before turning on her heels to leave.

"You know what? Fuck you! You ain't my sister! Yo fucked up ass good for nothing daddy left you with us after he took all my momma shit!" I smirked pulling her by her hair.

"Really Trey!" She said through tears aiming to punch me.

"Yup bitch!" I yelled pushing her up against the fire place slapping her.

"Trey please! I'm SORRY!" She whined over and over. I let her go kicking her out before retrieving another beer and falling to sleep.

Couple of days later

Nikkei

"King ... ssh baby." I cooed rocking him back and forth. For him to only be 2 months old he was so fussy and spoiled rotten thanks to Mike, Nyla, Lo and even AirRen and Aug.