With Life Pt.2

Chapter 50: With Life Part 2

AirRen

"Aw my baby is so cute." I cooed to a sleeping baby TJ. There was no way in hell Trey could deny this baby because he was the spitting image of him aside from the chinky eyes he picked up from Ny.

"I can't believe he came so early." Trey said tiredly rubbing his face.

"Niggah afta' tha story you told us how can't yah believe it?" Aug chuckled taking TJ from my arms.

He looked so sexy holding the his nephew. I regret taking the joy of parenthood from Aug when I had the twins but I know having my baby boy would be the opportunity he never got.

"How's Lil AugRen in there?" Nyla asked slurring her words. She was so doped up on the meds.

"The baby's good." I smiled faintly looking more at Aug than anyone. We never told Trey and Ny about the twins being in danger or the DNA test. To be honest I was really embarrassed by the whole thing.

"That's good! ... I'm so happy! So so so HAPPY!"Ny laughed waving her arms around.

"Baby get some rest ... you acting up scaring my son!" Trey chuckled grabbing TJ away from Aug. When he reached for him his ring finger was embellished in sparkling diamonds with gold holding them all in place.

"I JUST KNOW MY best friend AND MY brother didn't elope!" I said with a hint of attitude.

"Calm down baby girl fah you wake lil man up." Trey whispered placing TJ in the clear carry next to the bed.

"I'm just saying we all pose to be family including Nikkei crazy ass and Chris fool behind ... how didn't you tell us." I said dramatically laughing. Ny looked guilty as hell and Trey and Aug just laughed. "I'm serious! When did he even propose? "

"It was a while ago but everyone's been so busy we just never brought it up." Ny whispered playing at her beautiful yellow diamond ring that sat around her neck.

"Plus we wanted to married when TJ came."

"Good thing yall freaks did it early." Aug joked causing us all to laugh. I didn't press the issue anymore. I was happy for my babies. We sat and talked for a little more.

I kept getting my stomach pains back. They've been better since I stop stressing but there was one thing I needed to get straight before my son came. And that was his father. I could tell Aug knew something was wrong because he kept rubbing my belly.

We decided to go back to my condo so I could pack the twins and my stuff. Regardless of if it's Trey's baby or not August is the love of my life and no will change that.

"Can you stop watching me." I smiled waddling over to the counter as Aug's eyes followed my every move.

"Can't help it ... yah lil chocolate self kinda cute." He joked making me kiss my teeth.

"Whatever! You know you love ALL this chocolate." I smiled pecking his lips lightly moving towards his neck

"Fuck!" He mumbled. I knew exactly why. Ever since that whole no sex thing until the baby comes has really been hard on him. All he does is moan in his sleep or on his phone with his hands down his pants.

"Lemme stop."

"Yeah fah I getcha ass."

"Hush boy! Put the plate in the sink when your finished. I gotta pee I'll be right back." I smiled rushing to the guest bathroom. I pulled down the sweats reveling a puddle of red.

"Auuuuuuuug!" I yelled nervously. This always happened but I never get use to it only because it scared me and it made me feel like I could loose my son.

"Whats- come on. Lemme getcha tah bed." He carried me up the stairs at sat me gently on the bed before he retrieved the medicine the doctor prescribed for the baby.

"Get some rest I'll be back to check on yah." He smiled faintly kissing my lips. I could tell he was worried by the look in his eyes but knowing August he would never admit it.

I nodded rolling gently on my side humming 'Zion by Lauryn Hill' as I rubbed my moving baby.

Trey B.

I was tired of looking for her. She wanted to play hard but I was gonna show that bitch something. It was late so I decided to do another drive by to her house.

She hadn't been home since her ass told me she would be back. That was a week ago. I knew she was with that bitch niggah playing house with our son. I hopped in my car pissed off as usual driving in silence.

Making my way to her new subdivision I punched in the code before pulling near her drive way. I seen a light glowing from her room and a slim stick figure pulling of their shit.

"So that bitch back with that niggah and my fucking son?" I mumbled parking my Audi jogging up to the stairs.

I heard the bedroom door close as I made my way into the house. I looked around the faintly dark room seeing boxes and tape. 'I know this hoe ain't tryna leave with my son.' I though creeping up the stairs. I heard the bed creek then shuffling. I ducked into a the hall bathroom.

"Fuck this." I mumbled pulling my gun from the front pocket of my hoodie. I pulled the clip back busting in the bedroom.

"POW!!"

August

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?" The voice through the speaker was all I could hear.

My mind went in and out as I lied under the puddle of blood trying to stop the bleeding.

"How did this happen?" I thought fading away.

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?"