Comes Death...

Chapter 51: Comes Death
AirRen

"God I've missed you!" A voice called out holding their arms up to embrace me with a hug.

"Who are you?" I mumble confused looking around a dimly lit room with two other people sitting around a long dining table and another in the corner shadows holding on to something rocking it back and forth.

"I know it's been ... what? 7 something years but have you really forgotten your FABULOUS mother?" She asked pulling the sheer silk from around her face. Their she stood looking gorgeous as ever.

I silently cried watching the two other people from the table stand up and embrace me.

"Mama? Daddy? Kat?" I whispered into my father's chest as they all surrounded me. I couldn't help but to look at the other dark figure in the corner.

Their eyes were deep brown beautiful pools that held hurt in them. The eyes looked so familiar and the jacket that sat neatly folded in his arms looked familiar but my thoughts were clouded by my family stand before me.

"How yah been baby girl?" My father chuckled sitting across from me.

"Lucas shut up ... we know exactly how she's been AND I for one don't like it!" My mother said waving her finger towards me causing her and my father to argue like the good times.

"Am I dead?" I blurted out still in shock. I really didn't know where I was or what happened to me or if I was just dreaming. I was truly scared for my life and my unborn baby.

"Your in between darlin' ...you had an accident." Kat whispered slowly.

"In between? What happened? Is Aug okay?What about my baby?" I questioned looking at everyone's face scared to death.

"It'll all be okay." My mother assured me rubbing my hair gently. I really couldn't understand any of this. I truly don't remember anything but going to sleep last night.

What happened to me? Who hurt me? I sat and talked to everyone keeping a close eye on the shadow in the dark.

I could see him rocking the sweater and holding it close to his chest which only terrified me.

My mother told me how she's always been with me since her death. I finally had the chance to tell my father that I never stopped loving him and told Kat she made me a better person. I missed my family and I wish I still had them around me.

"Darlin' it's time." My mother said stroking my hair once more. I knew exactly what she meant. I watched everyone's face and i could feel the tears stream down my cheek.

"I love you." I said looking towards them all. I watched the dark figure rock the blood stained hoodie back and forth. The letters across it read 'Def Jam'.
What the hell was going on?

August

"Look I need to be back wit my girl!" I growled attempting to break free from these fuck ass metal bracelets.

"Mr. Alsina you are aware of your crim-"

"Fuck that!! My girl is in a ducking coma! I shot a bitch cuz he tried to attack me and my girl! FUCK YALL!!!" I screamed kicking shit over in the holding cell.

"Mr. Alsina please calm down!" A older guard called out jiggling keys in front of me.

"Fuck no! I need to be with my girlfriend! I'm arrested but a motha fucka tried to harm my pregnant girlfriend?" I couldn't contain myself.

To be honest I hope that pussy ass niggah was dead. I got his ass right in the face. I wasn't tryna spare his feelings or his life this fuckin time. I was worried about Ren though. I've never seen her like that.