Chapter :- 19

Jimin's POV

"Are you nervous?" Mingwan asked as he turned the car wheel in the direction of the parking lot of the mall.

"No." I replied. But I was. Just a bit.

Not because of the stress of meeting a potential girlfriend, but because of whether she would like me.

I hope that she didn't.

I don't know why, but ever since I came in the mafia, I can't get my mind off Silnae. Yeah, I know she's a teenager and younger than me and I should consider her as sister and all that, but it's just.... I don't know what.

Is it her behavior, her cuteness, the way she treats me, or seeing her all badass and all that on the day I was brought there.... I don't know. But what I do know is that until she gets out of my mind, no girl is taking her place.

"Let's go?" He said, snapping me out my thoughts. I nodded and we got out of the car. Entering the mall, I kept a mental note of the gate number. (A/N comment if you do this too😂)

"Mingwan!!!" I heard Naehee shout as we walked. We stopped walking and smiled as two girls ran to us.

"Hey babe." Mingwan kissed Naehee, and I looked over to the girl who was with her.

She WAS pretty. She had big black eyes, a sun kissed skin and plump rosy lips. She had a blonde dyed hair, pulled up into a messy ponytail.

"Guys, meet Taeyeon." Naehee introduced the girl and she greeted us with a warm smile and handshakes. Mingwan nudged me with a silly look and I glared at him, nudging him back.

"Let's go?" Naehee linked her arm with Mingwan and Taeyeon and we went off.
                         **********

"What do you guys wanna order?" Naehee asked. It's been two hours since we were out, and it was fun. Taeyeon was nice, but still, Silnae was in my mind the whole time.

"I'm going to the washroom." I said, getting up. "Oh, can I join you?" Taeyeon asked. "I need to wash my eyes."

I nodded and we both went to the washroom. It was a public one, for both men and women.

"So, are you having fun?" I asked her as she wiped her eyes and hands. "Yeah, you?" She asked and I nodded, saying yes.

"Listen I know that this is supposed to be a double date but.." I started, only to be cut off by her.

"It's fine. I could tell that you had something else on your mind. Or rather, someone." She smirked and I turned red. She laughed and said, "I like someone too. I kept it a secret from Naehee, so that's why she brought me here. She doesn't know."

"Oh thank God!" I exclaimed and we both laughed. We talked some more and then finally decided to go in case our friends start thinking that we both started to make out in the washroom.

"Okay, guys this was fun. See you!!" The girls waved as we walked to our car. We waved back and got in, gradually moving out of the parking lot.

"So, did you like Taeyeon?" Mingwan asked as we set out on the road. "Yeah, I mean she's okay but.... I kind of have someone else in my mind." I said. "Mmmm." He nodded. "Someone like Silnae?"

I turned my head abruptly towards him. How the hell did he..... "How the hell did you know?" I asked and he chuckled. "I'm your best friend, Jimin. I know everything." He said. "Good thing you do though. You're perfect for her. You can keep her in line."

I blushed. Why am I blushing so much today. "Oooh, look at you blushing." He teased and I smacked this head. "Shut up."

                    *************
"Come in." Silnae yelled as I knocked on her door. I opened the door but it wouldn't open. I tried hardly again, and it opened rather quickly, making me stumble.

"Are you drunk?" She asked, and I frowned. "No." I replied.

"Come in then." She gestured. I sat down on her bed. She looked at me with a solemn expression as she asked, "How was your date?"

"Huh?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. "With Mingwan and Naehee."

"Ahhh." I said as I realized what she was talking about. "It was great, her name is Taeyeon, she is really fun, and-"

"Great." She cut me off and went back to what she was doing. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

Was she.... Was she JEALOUS?

"What did you wanna tell me?" She asked.

"Just that, in case you're wondering, it's not gonna work out." I said and she looked at me with wide eyes. "Why?" She asked.

"Because... I kind of like someone else." I said and a look I couldn't understand came over her face. It stayed for a moment then disappeared. "Okay." She just said.

"You're not gonna ask me who it is?" I asked. "I won't pry into your personal life, Jimin. Until you give me the right to." She said.

"Do you want the right to?" I asked. She just smiled. "Let's go downstairs." She said, totally ignoring my question. "We are going to watch a movie."

I just shrugged. "Okay." I agreed.

"You know, let me call my dad. I wanna know if Taehyung's reaching tonight or tomorrow." She said and I nodded. She took her phone and dialed, then pressing her phone against her ear.

"Hey Dad." She said after a few minutes. "Yeah, I'm doing fine. You?" She asked.

"Great. Listen, is oppa reaching there tonight or tomorrow?" She asked, then after a few seconds, spoke again.

"Tomorrow? Okay." She said, looking at me. "Did he take your private jet? The one labelled KIM K-66?" She asked. She nodded after getting the answer. "So since the other planes are available, could we come and visit you after a few day?"

"Okay, that's all. Bye dad, take care." She said and hung up. I flashed a thumbs up and we went downstairs.

Mingwan and Minshee gave the both of us sly looks as we came down the stairs. I just glared and twisted my eyebrows into a frown, completely giving them death stares. Silnae, on the other hand, didn't seem to notice.

"Mom, we have to change the setting of the TV to put the CD." Silnae said. "Here, I'll do it." She took the remote and switched on the TV. The news appeared then she pressed the remote button to change into VCR setting.

"Why isn't it working...." She got irritated. "Change the batteries." Mingwan said. "It's been long since we used it." She nodded and went to the table drawer.

Meanwhile, the rest of us debated where to sit and decided on Minshee, Mrs. Kim and Silnae on the couch, and us two boys on the floor.

"Guys, it's something about a plane crash." Minshee said, pointing to the TV. We all settled down and listened as the reporter spoke.

"Last night, a plane crash occurred in the south border near Seoul. Resources claim that the engines failed which is the reason for the crash." She said. "There is a search team going over  there to seek survivors."

Then it showed the crash site. It looked like it was in the middle of the woods, the plane was a mess. If there were any survivors, it would be a miracle.

"Wait a minute....." Silnae, who had joined us, said as the clip moved around the plane to show how much it had wrecked. But it wasn't wrecked enough to wipe out the plane initials....

Our breaths hitched as we read the headline:-

"Plane crash near Seoul south border,

Plane:- KIM K-66'
----------------------------------------