1 Week!!!

Hey guys! So The Blood of Olympus come out in seven days!!! A whole week! Ggaaaahhhh. By now I cannot wait anymore. I need my books! I still can't believe it. Seven freaking days! So today I'm going to be talking about the book. I mean the actual hardcover format book.

So I don't own the books but I have it on my iPad! I really want to own it in hardcover. Your probably saying, "Hardcovers are expensive!" I know they are but the last longer and I want my children and great grand children and etc. to read them and love them like I do. iPads don't last long and it's about time I get the books. Another reason is that I love to pet my books. I know. I'm weird. Plus they look great on my shelf. I do own the Percy Jackson series plus the Ultimate Guide. That's one thing but I have it in paperback so I take really good care of them and don't let anyone borrow them. Even my friends. That's how much I love Percy and the gang. Hehe. Me want books!!!

Ok the next thing I want to talk about with you are the movies. So many of the Percy Jackson fans have seen the movies. I think. I was really disappointed with it. Isn't Percy suppose to be twelve? They made him sixteen! The Harry Potter movies were a lot better. At least they started out young! I don't really mind the plot changing a little but in The Sea of Monsters, there was nothing related to the book at all except their names! I my opinion, I think The Lightning Thief was better-not much!- but better. They need to remake the movies from the beginning. I don't count them as book to movie adaptation because it sucked. The actors who play them are fantastic but I think it would be better if they were in The Heroes of Olympus rather than The Lightning Thief. At least Percy is seventeen in the book! That's all for today and I will see you guys soon in my next chapter.

Bye my demigods! Peace out!✌️